Robrds

mikefl81
This topic is 1124 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi - does anyone have any experience with this guy? Great body and he provided face pics (very handsome!). I can’t find any info on here and the reviews on RM don’t include any text. I asked for a 3 fingered selfie but he declined so I’m a little skeptical. Appreciate any info! Thanks

https://rent.men/robrds

I met up with him and he's very hot but he was difficult to book and overall it was not a great experience.

He had a bunch of ridiculous requests before he'd come by and when he finally came over everything was rushed. Pics and stats are accurate and he has a nice dick, but definitely not someone I'd repeat with.

• 1 month later...

I met up with him and he's very hot but he was difficult to book and overall it was not a great experience.

He had a bunch of ridiculous requests before he'd come by and when he finally came over everything was rushed. Pics and stats are accurate and he has a nice dick, but definitely not someone I'd repeat with.

Good to know, Hung_Cody! He's visiting DC so good I found this thread.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...