Hot new Vegas Bodybuilder PowerMan

NJmusclelover
This topic is 766 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just saw hamptonn. Ifbb pro now. Won his pro card last year. Dude is jacked! About 5'7"-5'8" I'd say a good 245lbs.... tight. Not ripped but a perfect offseasons ratio. His quads are insane and tits as thick as a filet mignon! Nice guy. In vegas till monday

Edited by Gymowner

just saw this stud. very nice looking guy with a fantastic smile! he loves to pose and flex! as good in person as his pics if not a little bit better!! i didnt go into a full on session so i cant answer any of those questions but if you love to manhandle some serious pro muscle... and i mean serious everywhere ... then give this guy a try!

just saw this stud. very nice looking guy with a fantastic smile! he loves to pose and flex! as good in person as his pics if not a little bit better!! i didnt go into a full on session so i cant answer any of those questions but if you love to manhandle some serious pro muscle... and i mean serious everywhere ... then give this guy a try!

Give this guy a try. Hope u mean make him btm ?

• 4 weeks later...