Nick in LA

Westsideguy

He checks off all the boxes for me! Love the long hair, scruff, blond/blue eyed and loves dogs! Wish he had a shirtless pic. The rates seem really good for LA, but then, he's in LA and I'm trapped in the midwest lol.

I had a massage from him probably about a year ago. It was good, but not awesome. Pictures are accurate. He did keep texting me to set up another appointment to the point where I finally had to block his number. You would think that after being ignored 30 or 40 times, he would have gotten the message!

Any extras?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Set up an Online Appointment as guided and never heard from him with address location, to confirm or nothing. I sent several emails and then thought maybe text. He replied to none of them. (except for the automated reply that he is busy and will get back to me)

Very strange. I get it if you want to have a vacation time... but take your ad down. Just a suggestion. Either way.... thought I would share in the event that he is traveling into your town next. Cheers -xx

• 3 months later...

I had a massage from him probably about a year ago. It was good, but not awesome. Pictures are accurate. He did keep texting me to set up another appointment to the point where I finally had to block his number. You would think that after being ignored 30 or 40 times, he would have gotten the message!

Share more about your experience?

Share more about your experience?

Not much to share. It was a good but not great massage, on a bed, with a good looking but not great looking masseur, au natural, with a not-so-amazing HE. He used a Theragun for about 15 minutes. It was okay, but I don't plan to repeat. And the fact that he kept texting and texting afterwards to set up another appointment was a major turn-off for me. I don't mind a follow up or two, but after multiple times, get a clue that I am not going to respond!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Is it at all possible that Nick’s the same guy in this ad? 

Probably not, but does anyone like@Love2GetMassagedor@MassageLover82been in person make any connection?

The therapy emphasis, lead time, and pricey upgrade - possibly to reduce the crossing of dual career tracks …and such…

His IMDB page has some not-insignificant credits. The face was familiar but I haven’t really seen the shows

I took notice of the commercial for very first time today and was sure I’d seen that guy’s face somewhere. I have in the past (a year?) checked his profile on the linked MF page and maybe that’s the random bit of linked memory. Then I stumbled on this Thread which took me back to his profile and made me wonder 🧐