Twointhewoods NYC

queensboroboy
This topic is 1357 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Fascinating. If I were to go that far out of my way, (80 minutes north of NYC), it'd have to be at least for a day trip, so I'd want to book a multi-hour session, or maybe even an overnight. For that investment of time and money, I'd need to learn a lot more about them first. I hope a forum member or two can relay some positive experiences

I would love an overnight or even weekend with a couple like that in the woods. Their videos give a good idea of what they do. My only reservation would be that they don’t have poison ivy or oak on the property. We had it on our country property in the woods, not around the house, and once I ran into it. The drive back to town was horrible as it started breaking out all over my legs.

Would love to book them. Wish they were a bit upstate and close to the Canadian border. Curious where exactly they are. Too lazy to drive 5 hours if the border was open for land travel. I could fly but I'm not comfortable going to America right now.

I always love when I come across a provider thats open to outdoors or odd locations. That's why I love one of those European provider sites (it's either Hungz or the other one), on a provider's profile they have to check off if they do car calls, outdoor etc etc. Would be nice if RM added that.

• 1 month later...