Anal orgasm

Mydavid

11 hours ago, Rudynate said:

Sounds wonderful.  I remember a third occasion when I came hands-free - It was with a guy that I allowed to try to fist me.  He got his four fingers in about to the knuckles and I squirted all over the place.  

God yes~!!! That’s awesome~! Love coming hands free~ I also rarely masturbate but when I do, I I like it to be handsfree~ I’ve several different methods including this crazy deeper than prostate technique where I apply pressure up beyond my prostate using this special toy~ It gives me this almost electric feeling inner body hasn’t that makes me shiver and makes the hair stand up on my arms and legs~ it makes me hard and I stay hard long after the inner body orgasm~ it’s so different than a dickgasm… it’s 10 fold more robust~ 

interesting topic.

whenever I fuck a guy I almost always instantly give him an anal orgasm because my penis just so happens to be shapped a certian way to where it pokes his Gspot. HOWEVER, I rarely ever have intercourse with a guy because of that because it usually happens very fast & after he has his Gspot orgasm, he gets tired & tells me to pull out and he's done with me after. So yeah... 

On 9/22/2022 at 4:22 PM, Rudynate said:

Sounds wonderful.  I remember a third occasion when I came hands-free - It was with a guy that I allowed to try to fist me.  He got his four fingers in about to the knuckles and I squirted all over the place.  

Never been fisted, but there is nothing like cumming hands-free while being fucked! I don't think it's a real "anal orgasm", but it is a specific much more intense climax than helping yr orgasm masturbating. I have experienced it not many times, but for some reason there is this specific Puertorrican masseur (ok, it's definitely MORE than a massage!) in NYC (Union Square) whom I have seen 4 times in the past, and EACH time I don't know why but he is able to make me cum hands free while he pounds me! Perhaps his cock's shape?...It is quite a nice sized cock but not huge, but still it reaches some specific spots inside that make me squirt buckets while he pins my arms down... 💦💦💦

5 hours ago, Italiano said:

Never been fisted, but there is nothing like cumming hands-free while being fucked! I don't think it's a real "anal orgasm", but it is a specific much more intense climax than helping yr orgasm masturbating. I have experienced it not many times, but for some reason there is this specific Puertorrican masseur (ok, it's definitely MORE than a massage!) in NYC (Union Square) whom I have seen 4 times in the past, and EACH time I don't know why but he is able to make me cum hands free while he pounds me! Perhaps his cock's shape?...It is quite a nice sized cock but not huge, but still it reaches some specific spots inside that make me squirt buckets while he pins my arms down... 💦💦💦

The right amount of restraint is very erotic.  Enough so that it doesn't feel like play-acting, but not so much that you are frightened.  I went to another massage guy once, who after the massage, held me down, pushed my face into the pillow and fucked me - sort of a rape "light."   It was a great moment.  I suppose some hard-core BDSM bottoms would enjoy being genuinely frightened.

On 9/24/2022 at 5:00 AM, Italiano said:

Perhaps gets right behind your prostate and tugs on it while fucking you and also gots your seminal vesicles… can happen with slow deliberate strokes or harder pounding… typically better if you start out slow strokes and work up the momentum 

On 9/24/2022 at 6:00 AM, Italiano said:

Who’s this provider? Does he have an active ad on rentmen or rentmasseur.com?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/24/2022 at 2:21 AM, JoeWinkoReturns said:

interesting topic.

whenever I fuck a guy I almost always instantly give him an anal orgasm because my penis just so happens to be shapped a certian way to where it pokes his Gspot. HOWEVER, I rarely ever have intercourse with a guy because of that because it usually happens very fast & after he has his Gspot orgasm, he gets tired & tells me to pull out and he's done with me after. So yeah... 

oh I defiant would keep going, No problem. HMU