411 on Jay Anthony nyc

ontheroad

OnTheRoad: I’ve seen him many many times but not lately. Handsome, great body, intelligent, excellent massage. Talks quite a bit. Definitely provides HE but what else happens throughout or at the end of the massage depends on mutual chemistry. What else do you need to know?

would you hire again? thanks.

I went to him once and glad I did but I probably won't repeat...mainly because you have to book a minimum 90 minutes for $250. If he had the option for 60 min at a reduced rate I would definitely go back.

If you look at the bottom of his ad he offers a 60 minute version of that session.

Then that is a change...it used to be a minimum of 90 minutes.

You’re right, it was 90 minutes. I know he prefers 90 minutes and so do most of his clients. It’s really worth the money. But if you click on the Blog section of his ad on RentMasseur you’ll see he will consider shorter durations if 90 mins doesn’t work.

• 9 months later...

Hello everyone,

I am considering Jay's Royal Massage and am interested in others' experiences. Is it worth the higher cost? His profile and how he describes himself sound very appealing. Feel free to send a pm if that's easier.

Love his ad and pics, and wish he would visit Dallas. That being said....he looks quite a bit like a guy I chatted with occasionally several years ago on social media who lived in Dallas at that time. Does anyone know if Jay used to live here and had a different job?

I can confirm that Jay did not live in Dallas.

• 6 months later...
11 hours ago, immaculateperfection156 said:

I wonder what happened to him? His ad has not been up in a while, but I’ve always wanted to try him.

You’re right, I’ve noticed that his ad has not been up for a while. Don’t know whether he’s taking a break, seeing only existing clients, or out of the business altogether. But if you’re interested in him, keep looking for it because he really is worth it.
p.S. I just noticed that I’ve commented in this thread so often that forum members must think I’m getting a commission from referring clients to him LOL. Trust that I am not, my friends, I am merely enthusiastic about my experiences with him. 🙂

On 12/4/2021 at 1:50 PM, Cliff said:

Saw him twice. He’s very hot but flaky. Last minute cancellation, unsure about his schedule etc. I just don’t have the time or patience for that shit anymore. 

• 1 year later...
On 12/8/2021 at 10:48 AM, Cliff said:

You’re right, I’ve noticed that his ad has not been up for a while. Don’t know whether he’s taking a break, seeing only existing clients, or out of the business altogether. But if you’re interested in him, keep looking for it because he really is worth it.
p.S. I just noticed that I’ve commented in this thread so often that forum members must think I’m getting a commission from referring clients to him LOL. Trust that I am not, my friends, I am merely enthusiastic about my experiences with him. 🙂

This comment by me (“Saw him twice. He’s very hot but flaky. Last minute cancellation, unsure about his schedule etc. I just don’t have the time or patience for that shit anymore”) pasted above is about another masseur, not Jay Anthony. Please delete it.