411 on DeepTissuePro Los Angeles, Murrieta, San Diego & Palm Springs.

7829V
This topic is 1326 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

https://rentmasseur.com/DeepTissuePro

Lists therapeutic only, but price is too high for that.

Massage therapist with 4 years experience specializing in deep tissue, trigger point, myofascial release, stretch therapy, and relaxation. I live in Los Angeles and Murrieta and travel to San Diego and Palm Springs periodically. All sessions are 90 mins, professional in nature, and I bring a table, sheets, blanket, essential oil, and music.

x9fSnYf.png

Fl2I4S9.png

• 1 month later...

I don’t mind a goofy face shot if others indicate something normal on the menu as well.

$200 for in-home with no extras. I really love a great therapeutic session, and if I knew he could deliver the goods, why not? A service at a spa will run close to that - but you needn’t freak about common wet areas, and all the other things you may touch.

Yeah but recall at a spa you are paying much more than the massage vs. hiring a person here they get 100% of the profit. So not really fair to compare the two

Not fair for masseurs to compare, sure. But as a client, I’m saying a spa massage will, including tip run high end of 100+

One is paying for spa facilities as well, which are not of interest to me right now. Spa masseurs have a standard of technique they must live up to, in exchange for regular hours and benefits. I always tip well.

So to pay 200 and not leave home, even without MT or HE, I feel it’s worth it with a skilled provider.