Snuggernaut in LA

braintser

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
9 hours ago, relax man said:

Difficult to schedule and takes several days to respond to a text message.  When I finally got something scheduled with him, he ended up flaking.

Next...

Same here.. He was supposed to be this way but cancelled last minute.

He does respond albeit SLOWLY

While I made it clear I want mostly therapeutic, he made it clear he wants more and texted me an x pic.

He claims he will be coming this way. I will pass if he reaches out to me

So like relax man  NEXT...

• 2 weeks later...

I have met - he is real and looks like his pictures. It was a solid massage and left happy but the vibe was definitely a little off the whole time. He said he was actually pursuing a degree in physical therapy and the massage itself was pretty good, but it just never really felt like a relaxing environment and he didn't seem terribly focused. Not planning on going back myself but maybe others will feel differently. 

Edited by Hithereall111

1 hour ago, Hithereall111 said:

I have met - he is real and looks like his pictures. It was a solid massage and left happy but the vibe was definitely a little off the whole time. He said he was actually pursuing a degree in physical therapy and the massage itself was pretty good, but it just never really felt like a relaxing environment and he didn't seem terribly focused. Not planning on going back myself but maybe others will feel differently. 

Thanks. Just curious. Was this a recent meet or a while ago? Regardless really appreciate your insight.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/6/2021 at 4:33 AM, BeefyDude said:

Same here.. He was supposed to be this way but cancelled last minute.

He does respond albeit SLOWLY

While I made it clear I want mostly therapeutic, he made it clear he wants more and texted me an x pic.

He claims he will be coming this way. I will pass if he reaches out to me

So like relax man  NEXT...

Wow. Wouldn't have expected that response regarding x pic. Based on your comment, other's interactions as well as my communication with him seems almost multiple personalities depending on the Moon's rotation, (hahaha). Unfortunately too stange and unreliable at best.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

The WORST massage experience I have ever had hands down, period, end of story. I wasted $180 on the most lackluster, weak massage imaginable. There was nothing remotely erotic about any of it. With 5 minutes to go at the end, he asked me if I wanted to release myself. I left feeling so cheated out of my money. There was nothing redeeming about the experience. 

• 4 months later...