Romano Vladimir NYC

queensboroboy
This topic is 867 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Only thing that would worry me is FF, but that’s a different thread.

Why? It's not like he's going to force you into fisting. Are you worried you'll get pressured into something you don't want to do?

Now I get being turned off by cetain things in ads, but when it's something like fisting, I'm not sure why people seem to get so "worried". I'm trying to understand what worries people.

Sorry for hijacking the post.

Why? It's not like he's going to force you into fisting. Are you worried you'll get pressured into something you don't want to do?

Now I get being turned off by cetain things in ads, but when it's something like fisting, I'm not sure why people seem to get so "worried". I'm trying to understand what worries people.

Yes, I know. It’s one of those unexplainable aversions. Kind of like beets, as noted in a previous thread. I wouldn’t go to a beet-focused restaurant, even though they would have other things on their menu!

Yes, I know. It’s one of those unexplainable aversions. Kind of like beets, as noted in a previous thread. I wouldn’t go to a beet-focused restaurant, even though they would have other things on their menu!

Pickled beets are delicious. LOL!!!

Ok, I understand your aversion... but I think you're probably going to miss out on some amazing providers because of that fear/aversion.

Pickled beets are delicious. LOL!!!

Ok, I understand your aversion... but I think you're probably going to miss out on some amazing providers because of that fear/aversion.

Just like I’ll miss out on some amazing beet creations! ?

• 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...