Sexual Healers ?

orville
This topic is 1403 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The other day I was trying this new guy (masseur in his 20s) and midway in the session he started asking non-intrusive questions about my activities and experiences in life. Later in the end, he mentioned that he could feel the tension in my back muscles, which to be honest he addressed very well, but he also "felt" my stress, some anxiety, etc; and that during the session he looked to "heal" those "areas" as well (?) The session included a healthy dose of h.e. interaction and a nice happy ending. However, I felt somewhat bewildered by the idea that he suggested that I'm broken (?), and also trying to showcase himself as one of these "sexual / soul healers" in the market. I thought he could've been high on something ? so I discreetly looked for any weird signs (room smell, dilated pupils, weird movements, etc.) but he remained very calmed and cohesive in his words and thoughts all the time. We said good-bye with a tight hug. Perhaps, belonging to a new generation he truly believes in this "new wave" movement that I sometimes perceive as "new bs"? This episode left me satisfied but also wondering:

• Are masseurs and sex providers "sexual / soul healers"?
  • Are the best providers those who are able to connect with clients beyond just sex?
  • Have any of you had a similar experience?

I'm not the most "sensitive" person, so I thought of asking others ...

To answer your questions: they can be, sometimes, yes.

Bodywork, whether erotic, therapeutic or something inbetween, is by nature a very intimate interaction between two (or more) people. Providers take different approaches, and have different goals for their services. Some style themselves as "sacred intimates" or similar, taking a more holistic view of the interaction than just physical manipulation.

It's your massage. Though you described the provider's questions as "non-intrusive," their approach seems to have bothered you a bit. If you see them again, use your words to (kindly, gently) suggest that you're only interested in the physical experience.

Frankly, the provider sounds like a keeper to me. ;)

Some style themselves as "sacred intimates" or similar, taking a more holistic view of the interaction than just physical manipulation.

Frankly, the provider sounds like a keeper to me. ;)

"Holistic" is the word I was looking for! (instead of "new wave"). And oh yes! I will definitely see him again. He has a nice big "aura" so next time I might ask him to "heal" some itching I sometimes have in my rear. ?

Edited by orville

as long as his tone and presence doesn't bother you in general and he doesn't seem to try to up$ell some more soul-healing or what-have-you (and as long as you don't insult his holistic beliefs), I'd stay with him......he probably does believe all this soul stuff and may have, in fact, sensed some physical tightness in your muscles which you didn't realize because it might be normal to you.....respect him and have fun.....

"Holistic" is the word I was looking for! (instead of "new wave"). And oh yes! I will definitely see him again. He has a nice big "aura" so next time I might ask him to "heal" some itching I sometimes have in my rear. ?

I thought you meant “new age”

The other day I was trying this new guy (masseur in his 20s) and midway in the session he started asking non-intrusive questions about my activities and experiences in life. Later in the end, he mentioned that he could feel the tension in my back muscles, which to be honest he addressed very well, but he also "felt" my stress, some anxiety, etc; and that during the session he looked to "heal" those "areas" as well (?) The session included a healthy dose of h.e. interaction and a nice happy ending. However, I felt somewhat bewildered by the idea that he suggested that I'm broken (?), and also trying to showcase himself as one of these "sexual / soul healers" in the market. I thought he could've been high on something ? so I discreetly looked for any weird signs (room smell, dilated pupils, weird movements, etc.) but he remained very calmed and cohesive in his words and thoughts all the time. We said good-bye with a tight hug. Perhaps, belonging to a new generation he truly believes in this "new wave" movement that I sometimes perceive as "new bs"? This episode left me satisfied but also wondering:

• Are masseurs and sex providers "sexual / soul healers"?
  • Are the best providers those who are able to connect with clients beyond just sex?
  • Have any of you had a similar experience?

I'm not the most "sensitive" person, so I thought of asking others ...

Could you please share a link to his site or profile? He seems like just what I've been looking for! Thanks! ;)

I agree with the others on the thread that said this one is a keeper. I'm to the point now that if they don't offer this in the first meeting they aren't someone that I continue business with.

I'm a believer in soul/sexual healing and yes when you connect with a provider beyond the physical act of more than massage it can be like visiting a very good friend, they get to know you in a way not too many other people do.

It's a tricky thing but I think if someone is advertising to gay men there is a certain level of expectation of how the session will go. If there is no sense of anything more than a massage the price has to be within a range that's on par with others i.e. massage envy.

When some of these guys spoil you with the perks it's tough to go back.

It sounds like heaven. Sexually, I communicate way more through touch than words. I explain that to providers in advance and am often put off by the ones that can only do their jobs if they have a litany of instructions

Even with hand jobs. I don’t want to tell you how to do it. My body will let you know what’s pleasurable. What isn’t. What technique is working. Whether I’m ready to cum etc. I have a masseuse that is an incredible intuitive that sounds like the guy you’re describing. I have another that takes the approach of “tell me where the tension is.” different strokes for different folks but I too would love you to share the link if you’re willing.

Sounds like the masseur was doing you a favor.....noticing that you're tight. Don't overthink this....just enjoy the massage. The whole point to a massage is to leave feeling better and more relaxed.....

Thanks, I did! ?