Emperors Club: All About Eliot Spitzer's Prostitution Ring

Lucky
This topic is 5890 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

We, of course, couldn't care less what Spitzer does with his dick. In fact, I am surprised that he has a sex life, given that politics seems to consume him. What should be a private matter, though, becomes public when his hypocrisy is shown. Here is an example from the NY Times:

Mr. Spitzer gained national attention when he served as attorney general with his relentless pursuit of Wall Street wrongdoing. As attorney general, he also had prosecuted at least two prostitution rings as head of the state’s organized crime task force.

In one such case in 2004, Mr. Spitzer spoke with revulsion and anger after announcing the arrest of 16 people for operating a high-end prostitution ring out of Staten Island.

“This was a sophisticated and lucrative operation with a multitiered management structure,” Mr. Spitzer said at the time. “It was, however, nothing more than a prostitution ring.”

Exactly! I couldn't have said it better myself.

I think prostitution should be legal; however, when we have such BLATANT hypocrisy we need to hold him accountable.

This is kind of like Larry Craig "in reverse" in some ways.

Think about it, Spitzer could have prosecuted most of us for our adventures and activities in Montreal alone.

Guest ncm2169

< Looks like I'm not the only one drawing the analysis between

Larry Craig and Elliot Spitze

And ..... ????? your point is ..... ?????

I think a more appropriate analogy would be with Sen. David Vitter (R-La.) Although so far there's no mention of Spitzer having a diaper fetish.

I'm sure all of this could have been avoided if his wife had just agreed to do anal.

I've just read part of the affidavit on CNN.com. It would appear that the governor is one very experienced client. Perhaps it came from all those prosecutions, he had to learn something.

I have to wonder where the hell was his security team? A state governor leaving the door to his room open? Wow! The state senate will have a field day with the NY State Police for sure.

Guest verymarried

I guess I can't laugh too much about Mr. Spitzer. I am more interested in whether he is subject to prosecution and if he would even be publicized if he were not governor. I do not understand the legal risks on the part of the procurer involved in such undertakings as Mr. Spitzer pursued. Is there a lawyer out there who can explain this? Thank you.

RE: Emperors Club: All About Eliot Spitzer's Prostitution

I wasn't even aware of Spitzer's anti-prostitution activities. Whenever people are being forced into prostitution, I think the government should help. But, otherwise, if someone wants to pay for sex, why should the governemnt care?

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/12/nyregion/12prostitute.html?hp

Guest backbaygayguy

>I have to wonder where the hell was his security team? A

>state governor leaving the door to his room open? Wow! The

>state senate will have a field day with the NY State Police

>for sure.

The NY Times specifically said he eluded his security detail, without saying how -- and maybe they don't guard governors too closely? He met the woman in a small room on a "private floor" at the hotel, no indication of where that room was in relation to his room (probably a suite).

OTOH, maybe he didn't elude at all, they just looked the other way -- he is the governor after all, and he's used to getting what he wants, he's a bit headstrong so maybe if he said he was going out they wouldn't question (or maybe this was a regular routine so they knew how to look the other way?).

In either case, probably not the first time.

Probably not many official probes about the security team -- nothing happened to Bill's guys in Arkansas or DC (except the ones who blabbed for money).

What seems more incredibly stupid is that he was carelessly moving large sums of money (would seem to imply more than one appointment with this service) using shell accounts -- ways that set him up to be snagged. Maybe he was stupid enough to think they wouldn't question a governor?

Guest ncm2169

RE: Emperors Club: All About Eliot Spitzer's Prostitution

Puritanism. What more do you need? It's the history of this fucking country!x(

Archived