Calebbro 411 Milwaukee

jbbjbb
This topic is 1394 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please let us know!

Update: Messaged back and forth on RM Messenger. Says his pics are accurate. Asked about my HIV status. The plan is for me to call him at 2 pm Sunday to confirm and detail our Sunday evening 2 hour in-call appointment. $300 an hour, and I don’t think there’s a break for multiple hours but I’ll ask if/when we speak. I’ll post an update if the talk occurs tomorrow. A little concerned about the age and maturity as well as fake/flake status. We’ll see. I’m in Chicago now and neither of the two providers worked out. One ghosted after confirming twice over the past two weeks, and one was far less toned than his pics, plus didn’t plan ahead for anything when he arrived (toothbrush, oil I requested and he agreed on, correct clothing for a fancy dinner, etc.). So I’m hoping this third provider isn’t a fanciful creation.

Update: Messaged back and forth on RM Messenger. Says his pics are accurate. Asked about my HIV status. The plan is for me to call him at 2 pm Sunday to confirm and detail our Sunday evening 2 hour in-call appointment. $300 an hour, and I don’t think there’s a break for multiple hours but I’ll ask if/when we speak. I’ll post an update if the talk occurs tomorrow. A little concerned about the age and maturity as well as fake/flake status. We’ll see. I’m in Chicago now and neither of the two providers worked out. One ghosted after confirming twice over the past two weeks, and one was far less toned than his pics, plus didn’t plan ahead for anything when he arrived (toothbrush, oil I requested and he agreed on, correct clothing for a fancy dinner, etc.). So I’m hoping this third provider isn’t a fanciful creation.

Where is your 2 hour “date” supposed to happen ?

apparently the kid‘s ad had him in Milwaukee at some point....

now he says / shows as being in Minneapolis.....

you say that you are in Chicago.....

so tomorrow evening has both of you together where ?

(just curious.....thx)

(just curious.....thx)

I’m in CHI today (since Thursday). Back in MSP tomorrow.

(just curious.....thx)

I’m in CHI today (since Thursday. Back in MSP tomorrow.

ah so....thx

I’ll hope that you have reasons to become his 4th 5* reviewer on Rentmen in just this past week.

If all goes well it’ll be a Daddy review. If it doesn’t go well, I’ll discreetly communicate it, and if it doesn’t go at all, you’ll know.

What makes me suspicious is that he lists himself only as 'Defined.' Maybe he's inordinately modest, but I've noticed lots of fake/scam ads where the description doesn't match the pictures.

@jbbjbb, did you ask him to send a selfie? I'm not really a believer in the two or three finger selfie. I prefer one with the subject holding up the date.

Gman

I’m in CHI today (since Thursday. Back in MSP tomorrow.

If all goes well it’ll be a Daddy review. If it doesn’t go well, I’ll discreetly communicate it, and if it doesn’t go at all, you’ll know.

I was mostly joking about your placing a review on Rentmen....

I suspect that the kid ain’t fully legit.....

I would not mind at all being proven wrong & sounding foolish for my suspicions

anyway, a bit bummed here.....we spent part of the day at the beach next to the famous Gordon pool complex in Tel Aviv.....more jellyfish sightings than the usual plentiful Israeli hotties....

pic #2 and #3 can be from anyone. pic #3 especially. it doesnt match his tan. back muscles and waistline dont really match his ripped muscular physique.

that being said... whoever the guy is in the ad, he has to be one of thee, if not thee most strikingly handsome young men on the planet! that face... wow!!!!

You are the detective of the forum!

that being said... whoever the guy is in the ad, he has to be one of thee (sic), if not thee (sic) most strikingly handsome young men on the planet! that face... wow!!!!

Well I guess he's ok, if you like that type of guy!!??

[i'll bet if that European Member who has apparently dropped his membership here (as when I reviewed an old thread recently, Guest appeared under his Message Center Moniker) were still here, he would call him too muscled, old looking, and overweight.?]

I don't see a verified icon. If you are talking about that red circle with RM on the right of the page, I thought (although I might be wrong) that was for Rentmen Messenger not verification.

Gman

Edited by Gar1eth

Well I guess he's ok, if you like that type of guy!!??

[i'll bet if that European Member who has apparently dropped his membership here (as when I reviewed an old thread recently, Guest appeared under his Message Center Moniker) were still here, he would call him too muscled, old looking, and overweight.?]

I don't see a verified icon. If you are talking about that red circle with RM on the right of the page, I thought (although I might be wrong) that was for Rentmen Messenger not verification.

Gman

[MEDIA=imgur]SFjLBK9[/MEDIA]

Thanks, for doing that @Rodrigo Suarez. I don't think that icon is shown on the mobile site.

I clicked on it. It may not be as much of a guarantee as we'd all like.

IMG_0769.PNG?raw=1

Gman