Things I Don't Understand - Part I

wsc
This topic is 1415 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate them both!

I also don’t understand when the bottom says, “Fuck Me!” in the middle of anal sex. What the fuck do you think I’m doing???

I’ve never had anyone say to me “fuck me” during the middle of the very act.:) I have teased guys and played with that the begged me to fuck them. The last person being Jock Greg who sadly no longer advertises.

Now I have had guys sad fuck me harder or don’t stop during. Lol

Hate them both!

I also don’t understand when the bottom says, “Fuck Me!” in the middle of anal sex. What the fuck do you think I’m doing???

Don’t be so judgmental about whatever guys like to say / “yell” out loud while in the throes of sexual activity.....would you also be puzzled with a top asking the bottom dude how much he likes the cock inside him at that moment ?.....if the bottom did not like it he would probably already be telling the top guy to go fuck himself ;)

Don’t be so judgmental about whatever guys like to say / “yell” out loud while in the throes of sexual activity.....would you also be puzzled with a top asking the bottom dude how much he likes the cock inside him at that moment ?.....if the bottom did not like it he would probably already be telling the top guy to go fuck himself ;)

I think something like "fuck me" is just encouragement. Same when a guy says stuff like "yeah, suck it" while I'm blowing him.

It's seen as cool, edgy, gangsta, inner city, etc.

You can also check this other thread with things we don't understand as marketing.

Cool, edgy.

Perhaps when the Broadway musical "West Side Story" was freaking edgy in the 1950s. "Hair" in the late 1960s was far more cool and edgy.

The dancers in West Side Story dated people like Elaine Stritch and Kay Thompson and married actresses like Liza Minnelli.

Cool, edgy.

Perhaps when the Broadway musical "West Side Story" was freaking edgy in the 1950s. "Hair" in the late 1960s was far more cool and edgy.

The dancers in West Side Story dated people like Elaine Stritch and Kay Thompson and married actresses like Liza Minnelli.

You just gave me an idea for something to watch tonight in one of my TV apps!

I just got pinged by a provider who can only be described as a thug. I can’t believed I ever viewed his profile. His pics include 7 middle fingers!

LOL - I've heard of people who have an extra finger or toe - but 7? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

(jk)

• 2 weeks later...

I retract what I mentioned about this being generational. Yesterday I went to look at fitness photos of a former friend of mine, and throughout many of them he's happily giving one finger salutes to the camera (no this isn't my ex). This guy is only a few years younger than I, and I'm 49.

I do stand by my personal preference to never hire someone who flips the bird because they think it's cool, and I was considering him in the past for personal training until I witnessed him doing this. I'm turning more into my grandmother as each day passes. ?