What's your take on the eyebrow line fad

Bucky
This topic is 1428 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It looks to be a continuation of the lines in his hair. Trendy for sure, but I don’t have a problem with it. The neck tattoo and the portraits on his pecs are another story. I’ve never been a fan of neck ink and I’d feel like someone was watching me while working his nips. Really good looking guy though.

It looks to be a continuation of the lines in his hair. Trendy for sure, but I don’t have a problem with it. The neck tattoo and the portraits on his pecs are another story. I’ve never been a fan of neck ink and I’d feel like someone was watching me while working his nips. Really good looking guy though.

I think I have a different pic! I don't see neck ink or portraits on his pecs! Very kissable, for sure.

I think I have a different pic! I don't see neck ink or portraits on his pecs! Very kissable, for sure.

The link in the OP has several pics with the brow and hair line, as well as a couple older pics before the pec tats.