Tantrafun in la

Pittlookalike
This topic is 1433 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I’ve seen him pop up in LA but mostly when he’s Available Now in some distant land. I think there are options for providers at gold or platinum level where they can flag certain markets for display, without declared travel plans in the profile TO those markets... they assess who’s looking (clients w membership) and might get a general sense of interest.

I like his look and experience level, but his very vague AboutMe tells me that Tantra is not really part of practice but likely more a gimmick. Maybe he also cruises through this forum...

people say "tantra"....but none really know what it is, or how to do it.

That's probably because "tantric massage" is a made up Western idea derived from puritanical attitudes and cultural appropriation of exotic concepts from Indian Tantra philosophy. Another example is American Yoga, it misses many of the major lessons of real Yoga. In other words, Western Tantra means many different things compared to historical Tantra in India.

https://www.scienceandnonduality.com/article/tantra-and-the-west

http://www.sutrajournal.com/a-hippie-in-bhairavas-clothing-the-dangers-of-cultural-appropriation-by-christopher-wallis

Edited by LivingnLA

If you are a regular with meditation and yoga practices, you will be able to enjoy it more. It’s been co-opted erotically as a “technique” but lots more is going on (esp with connection) that requires getting to a certain state of body and mind. IMO familiarity w/yoga and meditation create the shortcut so you can listen to your body and stay connected to him at the same time. Be honest with him about your experience and expectations.