Was it wrong to laugh?

purplekow
This topic is 1406 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Off topic, I know, but some years ago I went to the hilarious Dame Edna Everage Farewell Tour. She several times referred to her therapist, "Dr. Schadenfreude."

And I'm wondering why NOT ONE of the gays around here posted the Broadway explanation of the term:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a commercial 4 lane highway (2 lanes in each direction) near my home. I was running out to buy some dog food and as I was waiting for the light to let me cross and head northbound, two truck passed, each with a person in the back holding a Trump 2020 flag. As I entered, I noticed the flag from the lead truck fly out and the flag pole break through the windshield of the one behind it , causing the the second flag to go flying past my car. Once I realized I was safe, I just passed them and could not control my laughter, Is it wrong to laugh at the misfortune of others, even others who are completely reckless in their support of something or someone with who you disagree? Well perhaps not wreck less.

No one was injured as far as I could tell. Please try to keep to topic and keep this in the lounge.

I laughed here just reading it so you would be justified laughing at it live!

“God don’t like ugly” ?????

Keep in mind, that while some are offended by the free expression of ideas and beliefs, it makes it very obvious who one should embrace and who one should avoid. “God don’t like ugly,” but it’s better to see it than to wonder.... these southern boys marginalize themselves in a number of ways from mainstream society and opportunity by doing what they do