"Since your last visit."

sync
This topic is 1408 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I discovered the "Mark threads read" / "Mark forums read" button a while back. Once I finish reading everything I'm interested I hit that, and when I return threads with new posts show up in a different color.

There's a potential trap with that, you potentially mark as read new posts in the earlier threads you perused that were made between when you read the thread and when you hit that button, that you might otherwise have wanted to read. Not a big deal, of course.

There's a potential trap with that, you potentially mark as read new posts in the earlier threads you perused that were made between when you read the thread and when you hit that button, that you might otherwise have wanted to read. Not a big deal, of course.

I had to read that three times to parse it :D I go back to the first page and hit "refresh" to check for very recent new updates before I click the "Mark Forum Read" button, to minimize that risk.