Well Gman's Latest Dating Saga May Be Over-My Crime...

Gar1eth
This topic is 1421 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that most men of a certain age have heard of sleep apnea.

It was around 2014 or so when I noticed that TSA people would comment on my BiPAP machine, as in, "Oh, you have the same model I do" or "I wish my CPAP was as compact as yours." I brought this up at a family gathering, and a female relative who travels a lot in different parts of the country had very similar experiences with TSA and her machine. I think sleep apnea & the machines for it have gone pretty mainstream now.

Unfortunately only one semi-romance before this And he's now in a new romance and won't even respond to a 'I hope you're doing well in this strange time we're living in" email. ???

Gman

I’ve developed a very thick skin to being ghosted, but there’s always a bit of self-doubt “what did I do (or say) wrong...” when it happens. On social apps nowadays ghosting ? is the 2020 version of “no thanks”.

Get Back upon that horse that threw you!

I'm sorry you're going through all of this @Gar1eth. It really sounds like the two of you are not compatible. The communication divergence is significant and without communication a relationship will not survive. Please think about your expectations and whether you really want to try and make this work because it seems like you will have to significantly shift your actions and thoughts to make anything work with this guy. Do you want to do that to yourself?

For most people using a BiPAP, using a CPAP would be highly inconveniencing. The purpose of a BiPAP is allow for easier exhaling since the pressure drops when you are not inhaling. Many people find a CPAPs continuous pressure restrictive when they exhale.