How much to pay for an online cam/chat session?

This topic is 1198 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Help....since COVID hit, I have not hired and have really gotten into flirt4free. Since last March, I would estimate that I have spent 25k on tips and private sessions. I just love spending time with these guys....I have gotten to know a few of them really well through messages back and forth as welll. Some of the Czechs, Montenegrins, Romanians, Colombians are irresistible. I have tried to quit and cannot ...

Help....since COVID hit, I have not hired and have really gotten into flirt4free. Since last March, I would estimate that I have spent 25k on tips and private sessions. I just love spending time with these guys....I have gotten to know a few of them really well through messages back and forth as welll. Some of the Czechs, Montenegrins, Romanians, Colombians are irresistible. I have tried to quit and cannot ...

I agree. It's quite easy to as they are quite alluring! These contests on flirt4(not)free are money sucking operations as they are always begging for money and tips. I was hooked on them for a few months during the early months of the pandemic... but many of them give their private numbers to call for facetime chats (and payment) as it cuts out the middle man. I'm chatting with a cute german twink and 2 polish guys right now. Their rates are much better than their flirt4free costs.

Edited by cany10011

I’m not being snarky, but if it’s really a problem for you try here

I like to discuss and let the client set the price. I am happy to negotiate what they are looking for...chat & hang or jo & show. The important thing is the client get an experience they are looking for. Willing to do geared up in full leather, to jacket & tie to fully nude.

Always open to discuss pricing and we should all be open to talking about money in this fashion