411 on RobCMTNY

KageMarc

Yeah its disappointing because he was impressive the first session at a lower rate, but then subsequent sessions has been lackluster with a higher rate. I want to address this issue with him, but I fear that it might come off offensive and asking for "too much" when that kind of activity is not supposed to be advertised.

Wow.  Very similar experience.  First time with him years ago was an amazing experience.  

Next time he was in town I eagerly booked a session with him hoping for a similar experience but he said he no longer offered what I was hoping to repeat.  I still book sessions with him when he’s in town because he does give a great deep tissue massage and I do genuinely like him — and I guess also because I’m hopeful he might change his policy and once again offer the type of experience I had with him the first time.

Probably seen him 8-10 times over the past 10 years and what is ironic is that if I had not had that initial above-and-beyond session with him, I would consider what he offers now to be top tier — but everything (and everyone) pales to that initial encounter.

• 1 month later...

I just got a massage with Rob while he is staying at a hotel in downtown NYC in the financial district where I happen to live . I have been looking at his ad for years and finally I took the plunge today because my regular masseur changed his schedule . Rob gives a superb massage and he is a very nice person . I really enjoyed my 60 min with him and I hope I can repeat next time he is in town . He takes really good care of himself and the nice hotel room he rented was impeccably clean and tidy.  I believe he said he is based in California at the moment.

• 7 months later...
On 2/5/2023 at 5:36 PM, jonnychgo said:

He's coming to Chicago.  I noticed he does NOT have erotic listed in his ad, yet his private pics are all naked.   Guess perhaps just to whet the appetite.

That may not be the best indicator of what a person may be willing to do.  I haven't seen Rob recently, so maybe he changed his protocol, which if so, is highly unfortunately.  I had a great time when I saw him.  I think it was late 21 or early 22 when he was traveling through PS.

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I was considering Rob.  He fits the coach DILF type I prefer.  But reading about his inconsistency, makes me think otherwise.  So sad because I find that mature, fit, and friendly masseurs are hard to come by.  

I've seen Rob at least 10 times.  He is my favorite therapist *ever* in NYC.  It's sad he doesn't live here anymore but I'm so glad he comes here often.  He's genuinely very nice, calm, great energy, and very sensual.  He's the real deal if you're into jock dilf type but not drugged up or on steroids like so many of those types of guys are.  I recommend him VERY highly.  Get the hour and a half.

I have seen Rob many times over the years.   He is one of the best.  He gives a great massage and frankly very nice to look at too.  As previously stated, he is the real deal.   I would not hesitate to go to home and also recommend him.   Always warm and friendly.   Don’t miss out.

24 minutes ago, thelovebroadcast said:

I've seen Rob at least 10 times.  He is my favorite therapist *ever* in NYC.  It's sad he doesn't live here anymore but I'm so glad he comes here often.  He's genuinely very nice, calm, great energy, and very sensual.  He's the real deal if you're into jock dilf type but not drugged up or on steroids like so many of those types of guys are.  I recommend him VERY highly.  Get the hour and a half.

Edited by Joe Soflo

I’ve had a couple of great experiences with Rob when he’s passed through SoCal and wouldn’t hesitate to have another. Makes me wonder what the “before” sessions that other members have had were like, because I’ve been very satisfied with the post-COVID “after”. 

• 1 month later...

I have a first time session coming up with him and I’m a bit nervous. I’d be interested to know what sensual elements ppl have experienced. If anyone is willing to share, please pm me. I appreciate it!

Edited by Just2cents

18 hours ago, Just2cents said:

I have a first time session coming up with him and I’m a bit nervous. I’d be interested to know what sensual elements ppl have experienced. If anyone is willing to share, please pm me. I appreciate it!

Let us know!