Sexy tall Arab guy in NYC

Hung_Cody

The one bad review seems out of synch with the other very good reviews....If I was in NYC and this Virus was in the rear view mirror I'd jump to meet him...The very best sex I have had has been with Arab/Middle Eastern /Mediterranean men....He has the looks I likes..If you see him..let me know....When NYC is unlocked for awhile I'll be back..

The one bad review seems out of synch with the other very good reviews....If I was in NYC and this Virus was in the rear view mirror I'd jump to meet him...The very best sex I have had has been with Arab/Middle Eastern /Mediterranean men....He has the looks I likes..If you see him..let me know....When NYC is unlocked for awhile I'll be back..

Well I took the plunge and met up with him. First post-quarantine hire and it was 100% worth it. He's exactly like the pics except his hair is dyed blond now on top (wouldn't be my first choice but it's cute on him). He's lean but tall as advertised, handsome as fuck and has a giant cock that got hard immediately and never went down until he left. He's vers and into mutual oral/rim and was an incredible, passionate top that pushed every button in the right way for me. I'm pretty sure I saw stars and also pretty sure that I'm gonna be out of commission for a while. :D

If you like tall, big-dick sexy Arab men who are wild and fun in bed, he's a great choice!

WOOF!

Well I took the plunge and met up with him. First post-quarantine hire and it was 100% worth it. He's exactly like the pics except his hair is dyed blond now on top (wouldn't be my first choice but it's cute on him). He's lean but tall as advertised, handsome as fuck and has a giant cock that got hard immediately and never went down until he left. He's vers and into mutual oral/rim and was an incredible, passionate top that pushed every button in the right way for me. I'm pretty sure I saw stars and also pretty sure that I'm gonna be out of commission for a while. :D

If you like tall, big-dick sexy Arab men who are wild and fun in bed, he's a great choice!

WOOF!

Is he just visiting or a local?

I see what you did there.

You mean, hit up the forum for info a guy that looks enticing but I want more info on?

And then when I don't get anything back, decide that I like him enough (and I'm horny enough) to take the plunge and hire him anyway.

And then report back.

I've done this about 100 times and in doing so provided information that many forum members have found helpful.

I aim to find some positive feedback on a guy before I hire, but that's not always possible.

Some of my hottest experiences ever were with guys that had no info here before I hired and I was ballsy and adventurous enough to try em out! (Rugbynineinch, Californiaboi, BlessedBoy, Aponte to name just a few)

This time my gut instinct was right and he was a winner!

You mean, hit up the forum for info a guy that looks enticing but I want more info on?

And then when I don't get anything back, decide that I like him enough (and I'm horny enough) to take the plunge and hire him anyway.

And then report back.

I've done this about 100 times and in doing so provided information that many forum members have found helpful.

I aim to find some positive feedback on a guy before I hire, but that's not always possible.

Some of my hottest experiences ever were with guys that had no info here before I hired and I was ballsy and adventurous enough to try em out! (Rugbynineinch, Californiaboi, BlessedBoy, Aponte to name just a few)

And we appreciate your reports very much!

And then report back.

When it comes to rating posters who have been / were “helpful” to the forums with regard to “reporting back” about their “new finds” & hires, the Olympic Gold Medal Winner remains JT Brooklyn.....he was a pretty amazing gentleman & scholar.....& Stud.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
On 5/29/2020 at 7:25 PM, Hung_Cody said:

WOOF!

Well guys, I absolutely agree with @Hung_Cody. I just spent awesome time with Ahmed and I can say that I’ll be walking funny for some time and very satisfied. He’s a bit leaner than on pics but it only makes him sexier. Highly recommended!