In case anyone wants to have an idea of what my ex looks like

This topic is 1472 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This is not a photo of my ex, but rather a photo of Spanish model Ignacio Pérez Rey. When I saw this photo at first glance, however, my face turned red, since I thought it was my lyin' Paraguayan (from 2018/2019). Then I looked closely and saw that it wasn't him. I let my most recent one go about a week ago for a number of reasons, but the clincher was when he went to his sister's in Fresno a couple of weeks ago, then 3 days later developed a fever and trouble breathing. He went to a local ER, where he had a fever of 101.8, but was not tested for Covid-19. I told him that regardless of what the ER doctor said, he needed to be tested. He then told me he didn't want to, and I explained to him that I'm taking care of many elderly patients and cannot risk exposing them. He hung up on me, and I texted him that he would need to stay with his sister and could collect his stuff in 2 weeks (or upon proof of a negative test).

17c45d2e720aa1d23b6da0d208ea658e.jpg

This is not a photo of my ex, but rather a photo of Spanish model Ignacio Pérez Rey. When I saw this photo at first glance, however, my face turned red, since I thought it was my lyin' Paraguayan....

In case anyone wants to know, this is not a photo of my ex. I had to end the relationship because he was way too horny for me. :( He never wanted to go out and only wanted to get naked with me and have mind-blowing sex. It was ssssooooooo tiresome. I tried to be patient but one day he tied me to the bed, sat on my face and then shot a massive load all over my face. That's when I knew I just had to move on. :( ;)

8d20b10f5c740293cb2380547475aa9e.jpg

This is not a photo of my ex, but rather a photo of Spanish model Ignacio Pérez Rey. When I saw this photo at first glance, however, my face turned red, since I thought it was my lyin' Paraguayan (from 2018/2019). Then I looked closely and saw that it wasn't him. I let my most recent one go about a week ago for a number of reasons, but the clincher was when he went to his sister's in Fresno a couple of weeks ago, then 3 days later developed a fever and trouble breathing. He went to a local ER, where he had a fever of 101.8, but was not tested for Covid-19. I told him that regardless of what the ER doctor said, he needed to be tested. He then told me he didn't want to, and I explained to him that I'm taking care of many elderly patients and cannot risk exposing them. He hung up on me, and I texted him that he would need to stay with his sister and could collect his stuff in 2 weeks (or upon proof of a negative test).

17c45d2e720aa1d23b6da0d208ea658e.jpg

You have excellent taste ??

No wonder you fell for him. To be at the receiving end of charm from someone so ridiculously good-looking, anyone would ?

Pity that good looks and good character seldom go together.

I think that's a llama - no?

Oops! You're right. I didn't look closely enough; that's a ball near the top of the llama's head, not a horn. But it is a rather gay llama, is it not? And yes, that model's gay, too. I must confess, I kissed I kissed my lyin' Paraguayan when he finally came to get his stuff a couple of week-ends ago. I'm still crazy about him physically, although I don't trust him any further than I can throw him. Still care about him.

Not to disillusion anyone but Ignacio Pérez Rey is not a model. He works as an engineer for a firm in Madrid; I think his background is in electrical/mechanical engineering.

He‘s definitely gay but rarely single. I met him at the Waterpark in Barcelona a few years ago when he was dating (a friend of a friend of mine, with a similar physique) David Castilla. Perhaps predictably they met at the gym.