Handsome Tall Stud in LA

FunInTheSun
This topic is 735 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I’m curious why you are not taking the social-distancing guidelines seriously.

Since you don't know who I am, my medical history, health status or the details of the massage, I'm curious as to...

1. How you know how seriously I take social distancing guidelines?

2. If you know how frank of a conversation I had with him beforehand about the health challenges of a massage?

3. If you know if I consulted my doctor before hiring anyone and what precautions they said to take?

4. If you know this was or was not this first human interaction I've had in two months?

5. If you knew how badly my body was in pain where I needed help from a MT?

6. How you know if masks were or were not worn?

7. Why you feel it's appropriate to publicly shame me, especially without any of the above knowledge?

And mostly...

8. Who made you such an expert that you can judge the way others follow social distancing GUIDELINES in the privacy of their own home?

Edited by filmbuff78

I asked a very simple question because I hoped to understand your thinking. Your response did not reveal any of that. It only raised implausible scenarios since one with extreme back pain would not genuinely seek therapy from HandsomeTallStud on RentMasseur. That’s bullshit.

Unfortunately when 90,000 people have died and there is insufficient federal leadership, we all must take responsibility for our health and that of the people around us. It’s too bad you do not agree. I hope you are well.

Edited by RubMyThighs

• 1 year later...
Guest DavieW

Any recent experiences with this guy? His pics seem old/off, so was wondering if they were accurate and if the massage was any good 

6 hours ago, DavieW said:

Any recent experiences with this guy? His pics seem old/off, so was wondering if they were accurate and if the massage was any good 

He has been using those pics for years. At one time, he was known as Major Tom and was, even then, a therapist to avoid. Buyer beware.

• 4 weeks later...

His pictures are old but I think he’s much better looking than the old pics. I made an appointment with him. Overall a decent experience. His massage skills were decent. He worked out some lower back pain for me. Good strong hands. He’s a nice guy, very friendly, good appropriate conversation, not incessantly chatting.  I would probably hire again. PM for more specifics.