GODTANTON

Epigonos
This topic is 1468 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I checked the forum regarding this guy and found only one comment and it was negative. The poster claimed he was weird. Anybody else have any experience with him. I am definitely interested:

https://rentmen.eu/Godtanon

Once I contacted his reviewers in Rentmen. I was suspicious as somehow for me his face does not match his body. Two reviewers responded, both certifying all the pictures are his. I still remain distrustful.

Once I contacted his reviewers in Rentmen. I was suspicious as somehow for me his face does not match his body. Two reviewers responded, both certifying all the pictures are his. I still remain distrustful.

I don’t understand how those pics could be any one person.

Particularly the pic (28 of 24 if you don't open his semi-private pics) which shows a guy playing with his foreskin. Ad states (and other pics display) he is cut.

Particularly the pic (28 of 24 if you don't open his semi-private pics) which shows a guy playing with his foreskin. Ad states (and other pics display) he is cut.

Great observation! That said, he’s got an almost perfect body. That ass!