A Ducati to Ease the Pain

VictorPowers
This topic is 1465 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have been so stir crazy that all the dog parks and walks just are not enough. I hadn’t owned a motorcycle in 4 years but went out and bought a Ducati 959 a few weeks ago. It’s great to ride again but I sure miss my flights and travels! I hope you’re all well and getting through this.WEWjxc3.jpg

Please tell us you’re getting a nice, new black leather jacket as well - maybe a Langlitz? Nothing finer, trust me!

I have been so stir crazy that all the dog parks and walks just are not enough. I hadn’t owned a motorcycle in 4 years but went out and bought a Ducati 959 a few weeks ago. It’s great to ride again but I sure miss my flights and travels! I hope you’re all well and getting through this.WEWjxc3.jpg

Stay safe and as you posted on your instagram pic wear a helmet!

Progressive has always shown me live as my car and home are also covered by them. I maxed out every possible insurance figure for the motorcycle and bodily injury coverage. I installed a really nice bike alarm too so it doesn’t take a walk when parked somewhere.

I’d love to do a shoot with my bike. That would be a blast!

Jesus Christ.....now I’m Ducati shopping for no apparent reason.

I don’t even fucking ride!

Damn you Victor Powers!

Well they are beautiful bikes! Sounds fantastic stock but I opened mine up with a Full Titanium race exhaust by Akrapovic. My neighbors must hate me when I warm it up in the garage!

Well they are beautiful bikes! Sounds fantastic stock but I opened mine up with a Full Titanium race exhaust by Akrapovic. My neighbors must hate me when I warm it up in the garage!

Speaking of warming up, Victor, the thought of seeing you in your helmet, jacket and jock on your bike, will warm up hundreds of lonely fans, trust me.