POST A SONG THAT MAKES YOU EMOTIONAL

José Soplanucas

Appears to be sung by a Russian drag queen who didn't shave well enough....

Edited by Unicorn

April 1st 1998 , I had a guy that i had known for about 4 years , in about last 6 months I had fallen in love with him, took his own life, Shot himself ,he was the sweetest guy, Was accepted by his family, freinds, He had so many Inner demons in his head, he could no longer deal with , He is at peace, This was the night i came out to my family, And family,and friends carried me through Heaths Death https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXxRyNvTPr8:17

I was only a young lad when I was first experiencing the feeling of being in love (unrequited love at the time).

Reminded me of high school antics where a girl in my class would goof around trying to hit that high note.

This song in hign school a few of us joined in singing for a prom-posal within our group.

Thanks for reminding me of a moment that made me chuckle today

Great song and outstanding performance! Sounded familiar... Then, I remember the artist: Leonard Cohen...

Yes. Normally I'm very hesitant to embrace another performer reimagining an artist's work. But where Leonard Cohen is concerned, as wonderful as his voice and presence was (saw him live multiple times), his music seems to be made to reinterpret. Like this one: