Post a song that makes you HAPPY

Stormy

after seeing the utter FILTH you post over in The Gallery, @easygoingpal , it's so refreshing to see you posting wholesome, family entertainment like Up With People......it simply comforts me to no end to know we have such good citizenry here in the forum.......?;)

(now if you could arrange some, uhhh, Gallery-appropriate pictures of that frizzy-haired blond in the middle row, I'd be ever so obliged)

Edited by azdr0710

after seeing the utter FILTH you post over in The Gallery, @easygoingpal , it's so refreshing to see you posting wholesome, family entertainment like Up With People......it simply comforts me to no end to know we have such good citizenry here in the forum.......?;)

(now if you could arrange some, uhhh, Gallery-appropriate pictures of that frizzy-haired blond in the middle row, I'd be ever so obliged)

Please note that I was an innocent young lad when I first heard the "Up With People" world traveling group as they were bringing a happy wholesome entertainment to all the masses.... As a grown man, I learned to leave room to the many facets that make up adult life which include the variety of threads in this social forum... LOL! ;):cool: