Post a song that makes you HAPPY

Stormy

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/7990551/richard-sexuality-religion-history

Following his hit "Tutti Frutti" reaching No. 2 on the Billboard R&B chart in 1956, Richard enjoyed a few years of success as a rock 'n' roll performer. (Interestingly enough, the original lyrics of "Tutti Frutti" were about another gay man: "Tutti Frutti, good booty / If it don't fit, don't force it / You can grease it, make it easy.")

Was I the only one smiling while watching them smile at each other?

Am I the only one who loves Tina but got jealous at the same time?

His parents named him 'Eros' predicting in the future he would make women and men wet?

Watching @easygoingpal video again I noticed that the chemistry between Tina and Eros was NOT a performance. At some point Eros had to kneel to hide the evidence. Yes, I'm a cock-watcher! But just imagine having such erotic power that you could make a hot man's cock get hard just with the sound of your voice. Lucky b*tch!

Here's the moment when Eros' beautiful boner starts growing and Tina can barely contain the laughter.

jZ9NGY.gif

The 30 seconds "show" within the show, "shows" better on video. I already set it to start at 03:14 ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko7qunEkmzE:194

Edited by orville

Watching @easygoingpal video again I noticed that the chemistry between Tina and Eros was NOT a performance. At some point Eros had to kneel to hide the evidence. Yes, I'm a cock-watcher! But just imagine having such erotic power that you could make a hot man's cock get hard just with the sound of your voice. Lucky b*tch!

Here's the moment when Eros' beautiful boner starts and Tina can barely contain the laughter.

jZ9NGY.gif

The 30 seconds "show" within the show, "shows" better on video. I already set it to start at 03:14 ?

Quite the observation @orville. Although I noticed his hand on his crotch, with the black pants I did not have a full grasp of what was going on... It's clear that Tina knew the effect she was having on him... LOL! Great call man!

Here's the moment when Eros' beautiful boner starts growing and Tina can barely contain the laughter.

jZ9NGY.gif

Tina Turner was dynamite and a fantasy for men for decades. Turner and Ramazzotti worked together on that single for his Eros album in 1997 or 1998. I'm guessing, but what if he idolized her or even jacked off to her when he was young? His body would remember. She was mezmerizing in her time.

I think you hacked my iPhone and viewed my playlist ;) You have posted so many songs on my list even before I could :p

Fat chance... I am no hacker. LOL! We just have similar taste in some areas of music. My first two LPs that I bought when I was a youngster were "The Carpenters" and "Simon and Garfunkel". After that I started to like different genres over the years (R&B, Country, Jazz, Classical, Opera, Mariachi, Trios, Rancheras, Salsa, Cumbias, Danzones, Rock, Blue Grass, Electronic, Pop, etc. etc.). In each of those areas I can find music that makes me happy. The playlists are endless... Cheers!

Edited by easygoingpal