Post a song that makes you HAPPY

Stormy

How can you feel bad listening to this song from my home girls (from my city of birth and where I grew up, Oakland):

How can you feel bad listening to this song from my home girls (from my city of birth and where I grew up, Oakland):

By my estimate, the 4th best song on that album, behind JUMP, AUTOMATIC, and...

Let's just say the sisters often left us feeling...

Do you dare me to find another toe-tapping tune?

Taking another path, I LOVE this ballad with Anita singing lead vocal.

I'd never heard it until I saw them sing it on Solid Gold. So beautiful!

Edited by samhexum

Let's just say the sisters often left us feeling...

Do you dare me to find another toe-tapping tune?

Taking another path, I LOVE this ballad with Anita singing lead vocal.

I'd never heard it until I saw them sing it on Solid Gold. So beautiful!

Edited by samhexum

But which song would you listen to in order to make you feel happier? Which makes you want to jump up and dance?

But which song would you listen to in order to make you feel happier? Which makes you want to jump up and dance?

In order: Dare Me, I'm So Excited, Jump, If You Wanna Get Back Your Lady, Sexual Power, Nightline, then the ballads (Freedom, Slow Hand), then probably a couple of album tunes I can't think of right now, then Automatic, then some other album songs. I usually didn't favor the songs with Barry White Ruth singing lead. Neutron Bomb Dance never thrilled me. It was okay. In fact, I just posted this in EXCELLENT COVERS:

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/excellent-covers.126466/page-13#post-1906922

Okay, just pulled out the Pointers CD I burned years ago. Neutron Bomb Dance isn't on it. But I forgot about:

Barry White Ruth's best lead vocal:

Barry White Ruth's second-best lead vocal:

Barry White Ruth's third-best lead vocal:

Mercury Rising is also an excellent Barry White Ruth lead vocal, but it's a different type of song than the ones above, so I don't know where it slots in. Maybe behind Set Me Free.

Edited by samhexum

In order: Dare Me, I'm So Excited, Jump, If You Wanna Get Back Your Lady, Sexual Power, Nightline, then the ballads (Freedom, Slow Hand), then probably a couple of album tunes I can't think of right now, then Automatic, then some other album songs. I usually didn't favor the songs with Barry White Ruth singing lead. Neutron Bomb Dance never thrilled me. It was okay. In fact, I just posted this in EXCELLENT COVERS:

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/excellent-covers.126466/page-13#post-1906922

Okay, just pulled out the Pointers CD I burned years ago. Neutron Bomb Dance isn't on it. But I forgot about:

Barry White Ruth's best lead vocal:

Barry White Ruth's second-best lead vocal:

Barry White Ruth's third-best lead vocal:

Mercury Rising is also an excellent Barry White Ruth lead vocal, but it's a different type of song than the ones above, so I don't know where it slots in. Maybe behind Set Me Free.

Edited by samhexum

Thanks. I'm listening to my "Las Hermanas Pointer" CD right now. It's been awhile. I forgot how much I love it.