411 on (Small Town) John from Atlanta

Orson Kane
This topic is 1484 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Anybody here know what's up from John in Atlanta (formerly Small Town John)? I notice his Rentmen profile has expired and it looks like he hasn't been on site for a few weeks. He doesn't have an ad now, so wondering if he has retired or just taking some time off with having an ad that says he'll be back (perhaps when COVID-19 is somehow not a concern).

Any insight would be appreciated - John is a great guy and real price among men here. Would be missed if he has retired, though wish him very, very well.

Anybody here know what's up from John in Atlanta (formerly Small Town John)? I notice his Rentmen profile has expired and it looks like he hasn't been on site for a few weeks. He doesn't have an ad now, so wondering if he has retired or just taking some time off with having an ad that says he'll be back (perhaps when COVID-19 is somehow not a concern).

Any insight would be appreciated - John is a great guy and real price among men here. Would be missed if he has retired, though wish him very, very well.

I have seen his profile pop up from time to time including not too long ago.

He always had it up (his profile that is) - Just noticed in the last couple of weeks it has expired. Again, if anybody has info, I would love to hear it.... I have been seeing John for 10 years plus and always had a great time.

Given the state of a global pandemic, I wouldn't put too much importance on an expired ad. As a long-time client like you, I would see no issue contacting him using whatever means you usually communicate with him and give him the opportunity to respond. Of course, if he chooses not to respond or has disconnected his number then that is a whole different story.

I hope he's okay as well. He hasn't made it to Detroit in many years, he said he got flaked on a LOT when visiting here, but he was always a good time. He was a member here on the forums for a while but I haven't seen him on in many years.

It's been a while since John (formerly Small Town John) visited the West Coast, San Francisco in particular. ...saw him over a decade ago on two occasions and loved both times. :)