What Is Your Criteria To Begin Receiving Massages Again?

Dmitri
This topic is 1500 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would hope to include potential masseurs in the decision too. See where their heads are. It’s easy to say what they think you want to hear, and it would be up to us what we believe.

Possibly wearing masks for a bit still when getting a massage and checking if shower facilities are available for after.

handle it one day at a time while keeping in touch with family and friends.

Considering how many people in our community end up committing suicide I wouldn't make a joke about it. Besides some folks out there are truly suffering because of the changes to their lifestyle, finances, etc.

I have friends admitting the isolation is extremely difficult. I am no expert on depression, however when connecting with them on Zoom, that seemed to cheer them up. I felt a benefit as well.

I have friends admitting the isolation is extremely difficult. I am no expert on depression, however when connecting with them on Zoom, that seemed to cheer them up. I felt a benefit as well.

I must confess I have done it randomly with close friends and I have also felt the cheer up afterwards. This whole situation is surreal.

I must confess I have done it randomly with close friends and I have also felt the cheer up afterwards. This whole situation is surreal.

I gotta say, it is getting harder by the day for me too. I’ve been here in NYC for close to a month now and prior to this pandemic, I used to travel on a weekly basis. I feel for those that are struggling with social distancing. Some things that I keep myself busy with to stay sane includes texting friends/families, TV, baking and cooking. Hoping this will be over with sooner than later.

I am in a full house where I care for most of the people. My problem isn't isolation, it's the inability to have enough time to myself (I currently get up early to grab 30 minutes of sitting in a dark room with a tea or coffee and get another 15-20 minutes at night when our essential occupant returns). I fantasize about what I'm going to do for myself once this is over and I just keep adding to the list of what I'm going to do...

• Haircut
  • Beard Trim
  • Manscaping
  • Stretching
  • FBSMassage
  • Head/Neck Massage
  • Foot Massage
  • A drink at a bar facing the water
  • Sitting down and watching people walk by
  • etc...

I really am dying to get a professional stretching. I've had all sorts of these things done (both erotic and non-erotic). Everything from super-clinical PT type, to Stretch U, reflexology stuff, chiropractic, to other types I can't remember. The good ones leave me feeling like jelly.

All fantasy aside -- it seems that in my general area, a lot of the efforts being made have done some good. We haven't hit a big spike like some areas and from what I can tell our systems aren't overtaxed right now. It's looking very promising. The one thing that worries me is that once we are given the go ahead to begin starting up normal activities, we will all rush out and create the ideal situation for the virus to rapidly spread. This is why it's likely that even once we are allowed to go into public on a more regular basis, I still don't see myself getting any of the more close and intimate services. I'll get a haircut. I may even get a beard trim. Maybe a foot massage at the AMP down the road. The other stuff will likely have to wait.

However, I just relived one of those "good" stretches in my mind. I think me and my memory will have to sanitize and have some quality alone time.

Stay safe, please.