Corona virus and masseurs in NYC

Dicknharry1
This topic is 1518 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Living in a big city I am trying to stay away from as many people as possible....6 Degrees of Separation is a good way to look at who you may or may not interact with. Maybe one person is live with virus, all it takes is that person to contaminate many peoples. Being so close I would not take a chance. I'm older but very healthy, I've never had seasonal flu, but have had bronchitis from Springtime allergies and that was a 2 week ordeal. So no thanks...stay away for awhile....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_degrees_of_separation

Living in a big city I am trying to stay away from as many people as possible....6 Degrees of Separation is a good way to look at who you may or may not interact with. Maybe one person is live with virus, all it takes is that person to contaminate many peoples. Being so close I would not take a chance. I'm older but very healthy, I've never had seasonal flu, but have had bronchitis from Springtime allergies and that was a 2 week ordeal. So no thanks...stay away for awhile....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_degrees_of_separation

6 feet of separation ?

I'm contacting some of my faves to offer to prepay a session to be scheduled at a happier time in the future. I know these guys are good for it, and suspect they could use a little cash flow at the moment.

You are a mensch. I have two regulars and will reach out to see if they are okay. Thanks for reminding me to show a little compassion in this crazy time. In fact, I think I will make a donation to the Ali Forney center - no doubt they are also in need....

Yourself.png