Maxxxdeed?

Friendlyerotic

I met him in October.  Great guy, but he doesn't kiss, so if that is a priority for you, avoid.  He doesn't have issues getting hard, and he is very big. 

My take: he's a young dude who has a big dick and loves to fuck.  He told me he meets multiple clients per day and is still ready to go again. 

I was able to take him for as long as I wanted to, probably need to do a better job in loosening up prior.  He told me he likes to get aggressive when he is a top so if you are looking for an aggressive top that wants to pound away he's going to be very good at it.  

I recommend him.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

though his onlyfans is not currently being updated (his own admission at the site), I did join just to see his face and him in action with another couple dudes.....plus several solo stills and him using a fleshlight and artificial vagina toys......I'll just do the one-month thing........worked for me 😈

https://onlyfans.com/maxxxde

Just curious, what kind of shape is he in?  He hasn't been posting current pics and on his twitter, he mentioned that he had gotten a "dad bod".  From my recollection, he wasn't ripped but certainly wasn't fat either.  

I saw him in December and he’s still in good shape. With a dick like that, are you really meeting him for the body? Maybe it’s just me. He’s handsome, super chill, has a huge dick and performs very well if you’re into oral and fucking. But yes, he doesn’t kiss - so that may be the only real consideration.

Oh I agree Hungbig9.  It was something I was curious about since he said something on his twitter page a few months back referencing comments about his body, which made me think he wasn't in as good of shape.  It I'm not mistaken, he came out to the west coast to play volleyball in college.  And yes that is one HUGE dick.  

2 hours ago, M4M said:

He has a dozen of reviews looks legit 

how much does it cost when you guys met him?

Welcome to the forum. Rates can vary between clients based on meet length, special requests, first-time client or longtime regular, in- or out-call, and other reasons. Best to politely ask the provider yourself in direct communication. 

13 minutes ago, azdr0710 said:

Welcome to the forum. Rates can vary between clients based on meet length, special requests, first-time client or longtime regular, in- or out-call, and other reasons. Best to politely ask the provider yourself in direct communication. 

Okay thanks did you meet him?