Best BFE in Boston?

gallahadesquire
This topic is 831 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 months later...

Tristan Baldwin all the way, but he does not bottom any longer. Though he is a jacked muscle guy he is very friendly and can cuddle like the best of them

I second that recommendation 100%. He’s hot AF and absolutely adorable at the same time, a rare combo in my experience.

• 1 year later...
On 3/1/2020 at 11:13 PM, gallahadesquire said:

I'm lonely. I'd like to find someone who is really into the BFE. Top or bottom, probably irrelevant (although bottom is likely preferred).

As is "local"

I live in beacon hill Boston. I  specialized in boyfriend experience. 

Rent.men/jacobla

Edited by Daniel84

Damn Mike Carey, as a former Spanish teacher, I'm impressed that you have chosen to use the original Spanish spelling for the state of Texas.  Just out of curiosity do you spell the country Mejico or Mexico.  In original Spanish the letter “x” doesn’t exist.  In the early part of the 20th Century during and right after the Mexican Revolution there was a movement in Mexico to Indianize spellings, thus all name places that had been traditionally spelled with a “j” were changed to a “x”.  Please excuse me for hijacking this thread -- Sorry.

5 minutes ago, Epigonos said:

Damn Mike Carey, as a former Spanish teacher, I'm impressed that you have chosen to use the original Spanish spelling for the state of Texas.  Just out of curiosity do you spell the country Mejico or Mexico.  In original Spanish the letter “x” doesn’t exist.  In the early part of the 20th Century during and right after the Mexican Revolution there was a movement in Mexico to Indianize spellings, thus all name places that had been traditionally spelled with a “j” were changed to a “x”.  Please excuse me for hijacking this thread -- Sorry.

giphy.gif