411 on Jakemadden in New Orleans

jusmeinbr
This topic is 1546 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just checking to see if anyone may be familiar with Jakemadden of New Orleans:

https://rentmen.eu/Jakemadden

Says the best way to contact is text, yet the contact information says, "phone not available for this member." Assuming he's legit and intends to stay in New Orleans for a while, he certainly should help fill a HUGE void there!!

I just clicked on the 'Call' option and a 504 number popped up. But you have to be logged into the site to see it as I tried without logging in and received the same message you did.

Gman

well, the phone number seems to be available to Premium members.......that discrimination seems a little bit sleazy, I say......don't know if the free RM membership option will bring up the number, also

504-351-6019

Edited by azdr0710

I just clicked on the 'Call' option and a 504 number popped up. But you have to be logged into the site to see it as I tried without logging in and received the same message you did.

Gman

Thanks!! You just taught me something new. I’m encouraged by the fact it’s a 504 area code. Maybe he does plan to stay for an extended period (or maybe already resides there and just entered the business). I think he is going to prove a big hit if so.