411 on Bryann_r in Chicago

DrownedBoy
This topic is 1539 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...

These identical pictures were used by someone back in January calling himself "Paolo_X." When he screwed me over, I reported him to RentMen, and they took his profile down. The same pictures then turned up under the name "Simoncelli," and I reported that one too. Both used the same cell number.

I've just been texting with "Bryann_R," who seems mortified that "his" pictures have been appropriated. Of course he could be another scammer, or the same one. God only knows. The cell number is different.

Appears "Bryann_r" has moved on to Cleveland - possibly with a couple of other guys? RM ad currently reflects location as Cleveland.

Domi and Bryann's ads are very new. All showed up at the same time so that (and the format of their profile names) seems to indicate traveling together (if legit). Seems too good (as in too hot) to be true so most likely is. Can't figure out how to do reverse image searches from Rentmen pictures so haven't been able to do that.

Domi_king https://rentmen.eu/Domi_king

Bryann_r https://rentmen.eu/Bryann_r

Tanto_x https://rentmen.eu/Tanito_x

Only result from forum search is on Bryann_r https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/411-on-bryann_r-in-chicago.155930/#post-1869386

That increases the chance for me 99.9% that this is a scam but for .1% that it is legit I thought I would ask here if anyone has any input on these guys from first hand experience?

What is their scam? I don't get what they are doing or how they are benefiting.

clients show up so horny they go thru with it anyway.....

or clients are too nervous to call out the ruse......

or the provider is so aggressive and "quick" that the client can't really walk away......

or the provider sorta looks like the ad pictures and, "oh yeah, they're me, but a couple years old".....

or the provider doesn't want his real face showing up on the internet in this context, so he borrows others' pictures......

and a million other possibilities

Because I am a huge, dumb loser, I can sadly confirm that Bryann_R is a scam artist of the highest order. What he put me through in the last 7 days I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. AVOID AVOID AVOID anyone using those pictures (I've already reported him to RentMen).

Because I am a huge, dumb loser, I can sadly confirm that Bryann_R is a scam artist of the highest order. What he put me through in the last 7 days I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. AVOID AVOID AVOID anyone using those pictures (I've already reported him to RentMen).

First, you aren't a loser.

Second, it looks like the profile is down... :)

But I've deleted my RentMen account and hope I can have the strength never to return there.

That sounds really serious... make sure you take care of yourself - and really try not to beat yourself up about whatever it was that happened. You've obviously taken some steps to get past this already, so thats something to be glad about.

Hey, jurinac, let me relay this true story to you. A fellow employee of mine screwed up while running a very expensive piece of equipment resulting in thousands of dollars in damage to it. When our boss asked if he was going to fire the person who caused the damage he replied this way. ‘’He learned a lesson today. Of all my employees, he is the one who is LEAST likely to damage anything ever again. Why would I fire him?”

This kind of thing can happen to anyone. You are now wiser for your experience, AND you’ve realized what went wrong along the way. Rather than beating yourself up. I say congratulations. Don’t sweat it.