Well this was new...

Vistas
This topic is 1569 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Random spam message from someone on RM who isn't my type. Even if he was, I still wouldn't. Sounds a little too needy.

"Dear Friend,

I offering my services completely free if you invite me to Los Angeles for you.

I am a discreet, trustworthy, intelligent man who are honest and believes in respect and honor and wants to visit you in - America or travel with you anywhere in the world to pamper and fulfill your most secret and all your desires and fantasies.

I also interested travel companion and Sugar Daddy's.

I'm not asking any money because of the travel costs, accommodation and catering and I can't pay for them but I can guarantee you won't regret it.

Thank you for reading me

If you are interested in my offer then I will wait for your reply.

My contact details:"

Sounds like a timeshare “free vacation”

Hahaha, yeah.

I can only speak to this in my case, but the gentlemen is from Eastern Europe and has, (which upon a very cursory look), seems to at least have a legitimate profile. Not my type at all, but he makes it clear he is looking for a ticket and accomodations to the west coast.

I fully understand the suspicions, but if he appears sincere, it is a clever way of getting to a new city to expand his client base, and he is offering what he has. Yes, this is an offer where you would put up money to get him, but he is thinking outside the box.

He might be wiser to try clients in London or Amsterdam, since the outlay would be less for the proposed client.

Not an endorsement, I've no clue who this person is. I just think it's a good idea.