Manhattan Massage Recommendations

Stuartmike
This topic is 784 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

A few months ago, I saw Rick, who is usually based in Manhattan. He looks older than the photos in his masseurfinder profile, but he gave a truly excellent massage. Therapeutic was great, but he also was incredibly sensual throughout the massage. I left very pleased with the massage.

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/6376/

A few months ago, I saw Rick, who is usually based in Manhattan. He looks older than the photos in his masseurfinder profile

He's been around for a very long time. Always glad to see when someone doesn't get burned out from the work. I'm guessing he must be 60 by now, if not slightly older. However, if you take of yourself and are gifted with a good body, age is only a number.

Another big big thumbs up for Rick. Im 45, very in-shape and probably could have a hotter sexual connection with some of the more muscular Instagram-y type masssge guys. But Rick is just a phenomenal practitioner and his sessions are indeed “joyous” (especially after a few sessions-though YMMV). His abilities are up there with the best of the spa massages. He’s gone on to be the masseur I’ve seen the most. Can’t recommend him enough. Plus, he has impeccable taste in music (played during the session). As someone who used to work in the big clubs back in the day, I always end up shooting the shit with him about esoteric jazz, niche old school disco, etc.

if you’re looking for an excellent, next level massage, this is the man.

A few months ago, I saw Rick, who is usually based in Manhattan. He looks older than the photos in his masseurfinder profile, but he gave a truly excellent massage. Therapeutic was great, but he also was incredibly sensual throughout the massage. I left very pleased with the massage.

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/6376/

+1 on Rick

yes. He doesn't have the body of a 25 year old, but nice for his age

He's been around for a very long time. Always glad to see when someone doesn't get burned out from the work. I'm guessing he must be 60 by now, if not slightly older. However, if you take of yourself and are gifted with a good body, age is only a number.

Another big big thumbs up for Rick. Im 45, very in-shape and probably could have a hotter sexual connection with some of the more muscular Instagram-y type masssge guys. But Rick is just a phenomenal practitioner and his sessions are indeed “joyous” (especially after a few sessions-though YMMV). His abilities are up there with the best of the spa massages. He’s gone on to be the masseur I’ve seen the most. Can’t recommend him enough. Plus, he has impeccable taste in music (played during the session). As someone who used to work in the big clubs back in the day, I always end up shooting the shit with him about esoteric jazz, niche old school disco, etc.

if you’re looking for an excellent, next level massage, this is the man.

I had a massage from him a long time ago, way up in Harlem or beyond, IIRC? I recall the massage being good but that he kept his clothing on the whole time even if the massage ended in HE. Does he ever do it in the nude? And if so, is he open to the usual MT, etc? I'm wondering if he's opened up since I last saw him and if I should go try him again.

I had a massage from him a long time ago, way up in Harlem or beyond, IIRC? I recall the massage being good but that he kept his clothing on the whole time even if the massage ended in HE. Does he ever do it in the nude? And if so, is he open to the usual MT, etc? I'm wondering if he's opened up since I last saw him and if I should go try him again.

Been curious about this as well!

• 3 months later...

I would not recommend Max and support Dutchal's advice. He's not a warm person and was not sensual at all with me.

Jose is nice, a great masseur, and as sensual as you would like him to be.

My current favorite is Leo: good massage, nice, very sensual: https://rentmasseur.com/Leo_NYCBest

Deniss is also great in all areas: https://rentmasseur.com/Denisss

For masseurs who are nice, perform nude, massage well, allow MT, but (in my unhappy experience) no HE, the best in town, I think, are Dan (https://rentmasseur.com/Fit_Daniel) and "Danny" (https://rentmasseur.com/Danny_relax)

Agree Denisss is amazing. Scores full points in all areas

Any recommendations for good LMT , with nice sexual vibe outside of rentmasseur, masseurfinder and etc?

Maybe someone on Instagram or FB?

I do not know what to make of your request. A good LMT is licensed and operating under strict rules which includes professional behavior and professional ethics. He is unlikely to approach the sexual vibe you are looking for - could risk his reputation and license; therefore his livelihood.

Maybe if you get to know a LMT over time something approaching this could develop organically if you click, but nobody here will discuss it openly on this Forum or provide details like Facebook or Instagram. Please review the terms and rules at the bottom of the page for details.

If you want a massage and maybe some sensual (even intimate) flavor - masseurfinder and rentmasseur are your best bet. ??‍♂️

Ok, understand that actually make sense about policy of sharing social media , sorry for that

Maybe if you get to know a LMT over time something approaching this could develop organically if you click

That's exactly what happened to me:)) , and really like it ,

I like to be fully relaxed during massage , and don't worry about hard on or precum puddle,

But from other side don't like to be ,,molested " on the massage table after 20-30 min

( experience from masseurfinder)