Another Miles (just moved to LA)

Hey_Jay
This topic is 1047 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah. Just moved to Los Ángeles he said. The guy talks. Washed his hands like 3-4 times during the session. Didn’t enjoy the feeling of his cold hands every time he washed them. And the room temperature was on the cool side too. Didn’t enjoy it. Thechnically he knows what’s he’s doing. He worked thoroughly on my glutes. I was “semi-draped”. I didn’t feel a connection with him at all. Would I repeat? No.

he's been around a long time....but I cannot recall his previous ad name.

Yeah. Just moved to Los Ángeles he said. The guy talks. Washed his hands like 3-4 times during the session. Didn’t enjoy the feeling of his cold hands every time he washed them. And the room temperature was on the cool side too. Didn’t enjoy it. Thechnically he knows what’s he’s doing. He worked thoroughly on my glutes. I was “semi-draped”. I didn’t feel a connection with him at all. Would I repeat? No.

Hmmm did he say why he had to wash his hands several times? That’s weird maybe just an excuse to reply to his texts

Hmmm did he say why he had to wash his hands several times? That’s weird maybe just an excuse to reply to his texts

He only said “I’ll go wash my hands”. It was annoying. Also he had a chronometer counting the minutes since I arrived... I’m sure he didn’t pause it during the times he went to wash his hands.

Similar experience. Did you take the upgraded option? He offered in the middle but I declined.

What was the upgraded option?

I would have declined that opinion too. I was already uncomfortable.

never again... i regret seeing him. It’s strange because he’s good technically but the session as a whole was not a relaxing or pleasant one... for the reasons I described above.

what was the upgrade option? too bad if he doesn't look like his pics

Never heard of an upgrade option with this guy. PM me if nec scary!

Similar experience. Did you take the upgraded option? He offered in the middle but I declined.

Never heard of an upgrade option with this guy. What was it? PM me if necessary!

Unfortunately, I booked him. Really uncomfortable vibe. Not at all warm or friendly. Forget anything remotely sensual. It ain’t happening. Hard pass.

Yeah. Not sure why all the “positive” comments of other members... ??‍♂️ I agree with you. Not even an enjoyable therapeutic massage. Never again.

• 7 months later...

He was one I wanted to see really bad. What’s the upgrade option? I’ll likely pass but this is a hard one to not even give a chance to... he’s totally my type. I think...

Roughly triple the price for a mechanical finish. If he washes his hands from touching your back imagine how grossed out he's gonna be cupping your nuts.

• 3 months later...