Another Miles (just moved to LA)

Hey_Jay
This topic is 1046 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

A bit late but wanted to share. I’ve gone back and forth about meeting Miles due to mixed reviews. Connected with him when he was in Nashville years ago but our timing didn’t work out. Tried again when he was in LA and finally met him. Was hesitant as I find the opinions shared here very useful and accurate. I’m glad that lust got the best of me. Technique is solid. Not as sensual as other but very enjoyable from beginning to end. The extras were nice. I will definitely reach out next time I’m in LA.

A bit late but wanted to share. I’ve gone back and forth about meeting Miles due to mixed reviews. Connected with him when he was in Nashville years ago but our timing didn’t work out. Tried again when he was in LA and finally met him. Was hesitant as I find the opinions shared here very useful and accurate. I’m glad that lust got the best of me. Technique is solid. Not as sensual as other but very enjoyable from beginning to end. The extras were nice. I will definitely reach out next time I’m in LA.

Different strokes ...

My experience was pretty good! Reading all the comments here, true that he is not that built as you would’ve imagined looking at his pics. He did wash his hands tho but just after massaging my feet. He really worked on it tho. I think I have nice feet lol coz another masseur sucked it like nobodies business but that’s another topic :) it was purely legit tho. I had a good discount for a 90 minute massage and that was my only intention when I went to him. I’ll be back with a different intention next time hahaha...I’d say you should try him he’s really skilled. Hope this helps!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have seen him 2-3 times and all have been GREAT as far as the massage goes.  Would repeat for sure

There was NO sensual aspects back then. He draped me and didnt take off anything, not even a shirt

I hear he has changed his ways.   Can anyone confirm that?  Though I would repeat even if just therapeutic.

Looks like  he upped his price (not much) perhaps due to location or perhaps more interactive

If he ever comes back this way I will book again for sure.

Edited by BeefyDude

• 2 weeks later...