The Three (Four?) Faces of Eve

Charlie
This topic is 5973 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It may be more to the point to ask, 'does anyone care?'

I just want to put the whole lot of 'them' behind me now with the Christmas wish that he/they get the psychiatric treatment he/they so obviously need. :)

Though I must say seeing Johnny's 'login-error' was a nice early Christmas present from deej! :D

No, I don't think Curious35 is related. I'm certain Curious35 has been here before with another name or names. In fact, I think he admitted as much in one of his posts but I don't think he was one of Mikey's faces.

However, Mikey08 did have two other faces that never made to the Message Center: DiscreetKeith61 and Johnnotjaded3, who wrote lovely reviews for him in several places across the Internet, and couldn't resist imitating Mikey's unique writing "style".

>I have a Funny feeling the Names with the Number's "ain't"

>going away so easy!

>

>Sort of like JT's Fans "wished" he would! Happy New Year to

>ALL!

>

>;-)

JT, I'll be honest and say that I find about 90+ per cent of your posts to be as useful or interesting as cotton candy... :*

But while I don't expect to agree with, enjoy the posts of, or even like my fellow members here, I don't think it's unreasonable to ask for such a level of truth that doesn't insult my intelligence or that of my fellow board members. I don't know whether Mad Mikey's motive was to boost his ego, rile the community or cry out for help (in a very annoying fashion). What bugged me was the deceit that he engaged in and then continued to engage in even after it was evident the gig was up.

So there's simply now comparison here, at least in my view (whatever that's worth! lol) :)

>I have a Funny feeling the Names with the Number's "ain't"

>going away so easy!

>

>Sort of like JT's Fans "wished" he would! Happy New Year to

>ALL!

>

>;-)

JT, I'll be honest and say that I find about 90+ per cent of your posts to be as useful or interesting as cotton candy... :*

But while I don't expect to agree with, enjoy the posts of, or even like my fellow members here, I don't think it's unreasonable to ask for such a level of truth that doesn't insult my intelligence or that of my fellow board members. I don't know whether Mad Mikey's motive was to boost his ego, rile the community or cry out for help (in a very annoying fashion). What bugged me was the deceit that he engaged in and then continued to engage in even after it was evident the gig was up.

So there's simply now comparison here, at least in my view (whatever that's worth! lol) :)

Guest CURIOUS35

>Does anyone else here wonder whether MIKEY01/JOHNNY44/KENNY35

>is related to CURIOUS35, who has gone missing?

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Sorry to break your fantasy! :)

I was travelling and just got home today, December 10,2007!

I was not missing... but thanks for noticing! :)

I do not know who the others are.

:7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7

Guest CURIOUS35

>Does anyone else here wonder whether MIKEY01/JOHNNY44/KENNY35

>is related to CURIOUS35, who has gone missing?

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Sorry to break your fantasy! :)

I was travelling and just got home today, December 10,2007!

I was not missing... but thanks for noticing! :)

I do not know who the others are.

:7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7

Archived