Malik at Stockbar

BostonTom
This topic is 1568 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I know some of the members here have had the chance to get private dances from Malik. I visited stock bar last Friday and I was really looking forward in getting a private dance from this gorgeous man. Mind you I never got the chance that night because he quickly got clients and he never left the bar area. I failed at making eye contact with him because the moment he would walked out of a private dance, he would quickly be taken by someone else. So if you plan on going to Stock, maybe hang around the bar area and you might get lucky to meet Malik.

ps. Fabio is equally gorgeous and his private dances are amazing ?

• 2 weeks later...
Sweet jesus, Malik/justin is so hot. I wish I can marry him :/ He is really nice and so young; I cant believe he is only 19. I always meet him in Campus so I was surprised that he was, finally, at Stock. I prefer Stock lap dance area. Malik/ Justin at Stock

I’m mind blown. ? I never made that connection between Malik and Justin. I follow Justin on IG and I saw Malik in full glory at Stock bar but it never crossed my mind they were the same person. ?