Mauricce in new york city

cany10011
This topic is 1040 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Anyone meet up with this cute guy? https://rentmen.eu/Mauricce/

I found him on Grindr two weeks ago. He certainly does screen his clients (as mentioned in his profile on rentmen he asked for weight, height etc). I made the cut and had scheduled time to meet him - he never showed. Texted me later indicating that he was ready to meet but at that point I had to get ready for a dinner appointment. He was, of course, offended that I was unwilling to push my dinner plans to meet with him. :rolleyes:

Do you feel lucky? You could have better luck!

I found him on Grindr two weeks ago. He certainly does screen his clients (as mentioned in his profile on rentmen he asked for weight, height etc). I made the cut and had scheduled time to meet him - he never showed. Texted me later indicating that he was ready to meet but at that point I had to get ready for a dinner appointment. He was, of course, offended that I was unwilling to push my dinner plans to meet with him. :rolleyes:

Do you feel lucky? You could have better luck!

Thank you... haven‘t contacted him yet... but will keep you posted :)

Chatted with him - I think his RM pics are fine !! he asked for pics as well - I got cold feet tbh as I saw him on social media and tbh he didn’t look the same and wondered about recency of pics

His rates were higher than I usually do, so i passed on it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...