411 Johnylong

H4iryt4ll
This topic is 1604 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Until recently (say the last 6 months) he had advertised with the same pictures for years (his ad dates from 2013), which in my opinion looked nothing like his current pictures-although I'm not saying that the pictures were false. They may just have been really old. And even the one face picture in his privates doesn't really look to me very similar to his public picture.

Edit: This was the picture he had on his ad for years. If you had asked me whether it was the same guy who is advertising now, on first glance I'd say no.

116078b5e937efc8bf860061665470fa.jpg

Gman

Edited by Gar1eth

Tried to meet, didn't happen. Bad experience, lost airfare and other expenses. Additionally, his advertised pics changed and he had a few name changes after I booked. Wouldn't ever try again.

Good luck!

Sorry to hear that. I had a good experience with him. Traveled to Chicago to meet him and although he was late it ended up being a positive experience. He explained he got tied up at his job.

@Gar1eth although he is older now he still looked pretty good.

Maybe some guys are inconsistent. I feel lucky it worked out when I met him.