Favorite Sex Toy and Recommendations

Chad Constantine
This topic is 1611 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Is it just me or does the logo on the magno parachute make it look like it is an Autobot in disguise lmao.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lppassRxk31r1o73xo1_400.gif

Since you said milking session does he make you have ruined orgasms or prostate/anal orgasms?

If he didnt give you an orgasm what is your remedy for blue balls?

the blue balls is a tricky one. I’d been edging all day and gave myself a case of bb. Yeah he used the prostate massager during the milking session. It was probably about 20 minutes worth. Best orgasm I’ve ever had

He has been able to give me a few anal orgasm with his cock, but the angle has to be just right

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the blue balls is a tricky one. I’d been edging all day and gave myself a case of bb. Yeah he used the prostate massager during the milking session. It was probably about 20 minutes worth. Best orgasm I’ve ever had

He has been able to give me a few anal orgasm with his cock, but the angle has to be just right

Does he like to use ones where he can manually manipulate it or does he pop it in and watch you work?

Does he like to use ones where he can manually manipulate it or does he pop it in and watch you work?

well it looks like Fort Troff has changed their website so I don’t see the prostate massager anymore. I think it was called the Ridge Ripper. I also have the one with the remote.

i like for him to work my hole while edging and milking me. Basically I’m at his mercy.

And for those couples where Tiffany just isn't the right look, this might be the perfect gift.

I suspect that couple would have also appreciated a bakery in my Upper West Side neighborhood of NYC decades ago. It was run by two ladies of a certain age who dressed decorously, looked like retired Wellesley librarians and favored comfortable shoes. Their sold penis shaped cookies and breast shaped cakes with jelly bean nipples on top. But my favorite was their multi/tiered wedding cake with a rakish (heterosexual alas) supine couple on top covered only in a polychrome comforter of icing. Yum!!!

Fort Troff has some awesome, heavy gauge cockrings that feel great and can be comfortably worn for long periods.

Their Raw Pup silicone ass sleeve is great for guys who want to fuck without a condom, but still play safe.

665 is also becoming a fast competitor to Fort Troff. Some great gear too.

Thank you for the recommendation - I ordered my Raw Pup today! ;)