Did you believe Larry Craig???????

Troyster
This topic is 6028 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Anyone else waste their time last night watching the interview with the Senator Larry Craig?

What's your vote? Gay? Bi? A guy who does not know how to take a dump in private?

Did you believe anything out of his mouth?

Are the variety of actions he took such "well known" cruising signs as the media says or do you think this is a giant media farce?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest zipperzone

I saw excerpts only.

I don't believe one fucking word that comes out of his mouth.

The only thing I find strange is that if he has been doing this for years, it is strange that no previous contact has come forward to rat on him.

A possible explanation could be that his contacts were all closeted married men.

Guest ncm2169

< Are the variety of actions he took such "well known" cruising signs as the media says

Take it from a veteran men's room cruiser (altho I stopped several years ago) - Craig has the technique perfected - he could give lessons. :p

< it is strange that no previous contact has come forward to rat on him.

Actually, there is at least one other guy who swears he had sex with Craig in the men's room in Union Station in DC.

The guy's in serious denial and his thick-brained wife is worse. x(

Guest zipperzone

>< it is strange that no previous contact has come forward to

>rat on him.

>

>Actually, there is at least one other guy who swears he had

>sex with Craig in the men's room in Union Station in DC.

I hadn't heard about him. I'm surprised CNN is not blaring that story from the rooftops.

>The guy's in serious denial and his thick-brained wife is

>worse.

I almost feel sorry for her. At her age (and she's no great beauty) she probably feels trapped and doesn't want to loose her meal ticket.

Guest zipperzone

>To boot, he said he has never used the internet, and he has a

>Blackberry on his hip?

Well that little lie should be easy enough to disprove.

Guest Wetnwildbear

Craig gave himself away in the Stall -

When the Cops flashes his card/badge under the stall and tells Craig

to Exit - Craig reportedly say "Oh No - No" If he

didn't know what this was about he'd have been irritated

and said something to the effect of

"What the Fuck do you want I'm trying to take a shit?"

Sad-Deluded-Self-Hating-Homophobe-BornAgain-Bigot YES!

Believe him? NAH!

Guest zipperzone

>Craig gave himself away in the Stall -

>

>When the Cops flashes his card/badge under the stall and tells

>Craig

>

>to Exit - Craig reportedly say "Oh No - No" If he

>

>didn't know what this was about he'd have been irritated

>

>and said something to the effect of

>

>"What the Fuck do you want I'm trying to take a shit?"

>

>

>Sad-Deluded-Self-Hating-Homophobe-BornAgain-Bigot YES!

>

>Believe him? NAH!

VERY GOOD POINT. I had not picked up on that but you're right. Don't know if it would go against him in court but he definitely sounds like he is guilty and knows it.

I'd say Crag and wife Suzanne are pretty savvy. Another missing question was why in the world did he go all the way across the terminal to use the public bathroom since he had access to the VIP Lounge and its facilities?

In 1982 Suzanne was a divorced woman with three children in need of a bread winner and Craig, the 40-something bachelor was in the midst of a D.C. Page scandal when the page recanted. Marrying Suzanne was a perfect arrangement for both. She got a bread winner and he got a "beard." By the way, the first boat he lived on at the private pier on the Potomac was named the Ida-Ho.

The man is seriously impaired. Besides, politicians don't practice morality. They are totally amoral.

I don't know whether Larry Craig is gay or not and I don't really care. But what I find scary is that what he was accused of doing was considered a "crime" punishable under the law.

If what he did was a crime then being in a bar asking someone out on a date would be a crime as well.

The media has pretty much ignored this aspect of the story which is the only really interesting part of it, to me.

Well, for that matter, if the Senator had read Article I of the U.S. Constitution, he would have known that he could not be arrested while he was on his way to work. What has the country (and beyond) in stitches, though, is the egregious hypocrisy and the hilarity of one of the most rabidly anti-gay members of Congress literally getting caught with his pants down. His pathetic, absurd post-hoc denials and explanations merely add to the hilarity.

I'm sorry, but whether his arrest was legal or not (it doesn't seem like it was), or whether what he did was illegal or not (it doesn't seem like it was illegal, either) is not the interest-grabbing portion of the story. The reason everybody loves this story so much is watching how badly the Senator made (and keeps making) a fool of himself. This episode evinces the depth of the hypocrisy, stupidity, and self-delusion in the homophobia. One cannot look at or listen to the Senator and not think "What a dickhead!"

>I don't know whether Larry Craig is gay or not and I don't

>really care. But what I find scary is that what he was accused

>of doing was considered a "crime" punishable under the law.

>

>If what he did was a crime then being in a bar asking someone

>out on a date would be a crime as well.

>

>The media has pretty much ignored this aspect of the story

>which is the only really interesting part of it, to me.

I TOTALLY agree with you.

No matter how liers, hypocritical, etc etc Republicans actually are,

it really scares me that in this Country you could be punished/arrested just because you are trying to make phisical contact (foot to foot!) with a man because you are attracted to him...

Unbelievable.

Not even in Saudi Arabia, I bet.

Guest zipperzone

>No matter how liers, hypocritical, etc etc Republicans

>actually are,

>it really scares me that in this Country you could be

>punished/arrested just because you are trying to make phisical

>contact (foot to foot!) with a man because you are attracted

>to him...

>

>Unbelievable.

>

>Not even in Saudi Arabia, I bet.

It all stems from the homophobia coming directly from the White House. Jan 20,2009 can't come too soon.

Guest ncm2169

< I believe the only person that Larry Craig is successfully lying to is himself.

I dunno, JH. His wife, Suzanne, seems about as thick-headed and/or in denial as they come.

And then of course, there's their "joint recipe" for a hot dog fucking an Idaho potato. Gotta LOVE the symbolism! }(

< Super Tuber is a great snack that uses one of my favorite vegetables: The Idaho Potato. Of course, I suppose any type of potato could be used, but I cannot guarantee that a Super Tuber made with anything but a true Idaho potato would taste as good.

Sincerely, Larry E. Craig, United States Senator

Ingredients

1 hot dog, cook's choice

1 Idaho baking potato, 7 to 10 ounces

Mustard for dipping, any style

Other condiments as desired such as cheese sauce, sour cream, chili, chives, bacon pieces or black olives.

Wash and dry potato. Rub with shortening or butter. With an apple corer or small knife, core out the potato center (end to end). Push hot dog through the center. Bake until potato is cooked through.

To Microwave: Place on microwave safe plate; cover loosely (to avoid splatters). Microwave on high about 4 minutes per potato until fork tender.

To Bake in Conventional Oven: Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Bake for approximately one hour or until potato is fork tender.

To Barbecue: Wrap in aluminum foil and place above medium hot coals, turning at least once during cooking. Cook until potato is fork tender.

Serving Suggestions: Allow potato to cool slightly. Eat as a finger food, dipping in your favorite hot dog condiments (mustard is my favorite).

Suzanne Craig >

Hmmm - mustard as lube. I've only been to Idaho once (beautiful place). I wonder if she means yellow mustard lube, Dijon mustard lube, or basic "Hot Dog Mustard?" }( Who knew Idaho chefs/sex experts were so creative? :9

And "finger food?" :p

GAWD, the double entendres abound. :+

>< I believe the only person that Larry Craig is successfully

>lying to is himself.

>

>I dunno, JH. His wife, Suzanne, seems about as thick-headed

>and/or in denial as they come.

>

My goodness, we are naive, aren't we! :7 Have you heard of marriages of convenience? They got engaged and married right after the Senator was implicated in the Congressional page scandal. I'm sure Suzanne probably knew he's gay before she even met him. Do Bill and Hillary ring a bell?

Guest ncm2169

< Do Bill and Hillary ring a bell?

And what exactly are you suggesting? Please be specific. x(

Don't try to fly under the radar and start an ugly rumor here.

Whether or not there's a Bill and Hillary "arrangement," it's hardly the same as a sleazy cover-up for a self-loathing, gay-bashing hypocrite, and if you are suggesting there's a similarity, you get NO PROPS for that, my friend. }(

I don't believe that what "comes from the White House" had anything to do with Larry Craig's arrest.

Minnesota is one of the more liberal states in the nation. They spent the time and resources on a sting operation to get men soliciting whatever in the airport bathroom.

That has nothing to do with anything "coming from the White House." It's just an example of a local police force and district attorney run amuck. A district attorney, I might add, who is a Democrat.

The whole thing is a joke but, unfortunately, for the 39 men they nabbed there over the same a very real joke.

It's appalling and I wish the media would take up this part of the story.

I can see if Craig or any of the other men had actually solicited sex. Ok. But even in that case, just say no. You don't arrest the guy. Am I as an adult, not allowed to ask other adults if they'd like to have sex while I am in a public place? That's ridiculous.

But tapping your foot and all that are well-known signs of solicitation? On what planet?

Archived