Anyone use A4A lately?

Gadfly22
This topic is 1639 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Might be worth doing some reverse image research on those pics...would love to think he's real but I suspect the photos aren't the guy you'll meet.

As has been chronicled several times on this forum - there are many of us for whom google image search no longer works, and hasn't for some time. Thus I rely on kindly forum members to do top notch investigative work for me. :)

I try not to abuse the privilege! ;) This is the first time in a long time I've asked for 411 on a guy.

As has been chronicled several times on this forum - there are many of us for whom google image search no longer works, and hasn't for some time.

I am not aware of this, do you have a link to a thread about the problem? I looked at the last year of threads in the Tech Talk section and searched there, but nothing came up. Since the Google reverse search service works, mostly likely the issue is local.

There are other reverse image search platforms out there if you do a little checking around. Take a look at Tineye for one.

The best reverse image search app I’ve found is Reversee

I spent a little while playing with tineye. It has the same problem (at least for me) as google. I input several images that should be easily found (Instagram / twitter) and every time I hit search I get the same result - it returns the word "blob" and says no matches found. So the problem remains - at least for some of us.

Reversee only works with macs so not an option for me.

I am not aware of this, do you have a link to a thread about the problem? I looked at the last year of threads in the Tech Talk section and searched there, but nothing came up. Since the Google reverse search service works, mostly likely the issue is local.

There is no thread dedicated to this problem specifically but if you look through this (nearly 2 year old) thread -

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/does-anyone-know-this-models-name.132251/#post-1436675

several forum members mention having the same issue.

There is no thread dedicated to this problem specifically but if you look through this (nearly 2 year old) thread -

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/does-anyone-know-this-models-name.132251/#post-1436675

several forum members mention having the same issue.

I would recommend starting a thread in the Tech Talk forum so it can be useful to others who might experience the issue.