New Listing David in LA

LAdude424

I had an appointment with him a few years back. I messaged him in the morning to confirm our appointment later that day and never heard back from him - not even the next day to explain why or apologize. I can’t say anything about his massage skills but his customer service stinks.

I had an appointment with him a few years back. I messaged him in the morning to confirm our appointment later that day and never heard back from him - not even the next day to explain why or apologize. I can’t say anything about his massage skills but his customer service stinks.

If that is how how treats clients, his massage skills don't even matter. Ignoring you and ghosting you after you already schedule a session? I have zero tolerance for that behavior.

Edited by Dmitri

• 4 weeks later...
I think he had a shirtless-headless ad, tanned, hairy and muscled torso, and good word here. Disappeared maybe a year and a half ago?

Bingo! I hired him a few years ago. I think he was splitting his time between LA &NYC. He gave a great massage, was very fit and handsome. Extras were nice too. Hopefully he is still accessible like he was back then.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Yes

the good: his face photo is accurate. Handsome man. Good massage. He was very attentive to my rear! I estimate for about 75 percent of the time, either his hand or mouth were on my rear, which felt great.

the bad: his body is not in shape like it appears in the photos. He has a bit of a potbelly. He is too quiet. While I prefer a masseur who is on the quiet side during the massage, it’s nice to communicate before and after, but he doesn’t engage. If you care about size, he’s not for you.

• 1 month later...

I saw him for a massage right before the pandemic hit. I agree that he’s not as fit as in his photos but I found him to be kind and personable...and sexy. The massage was good and the extras were enjoyable. All good, not spectacular. But sometimes good is what you need.

Most of us would take a nudge above mediocre at this point. LOL

• 5 months later...

Saw him yesterday. I think he gives an excellent massage ?. Clearly he knows what he's doing. He's got a great set up, very nice apartment, hot towels, heated table, great music.

He is a sexy Daddy. Great body hair. As another posted here, he paid a lot of attention to my rear... Knew exactly how to treat a guy.

Yes, he's quiet, but he was engaging after when I chatted with him. I'd say he's probably an introvert. He's a photographer, I believe he was a fashion photographer for some time in NYC.

• 1 year later...