Tin Room Dallas

ericwinters

• 6 months later...

The Tin Room is open again. I believe it opened as soon as was possible and in accordance with the governor’s reopening plan. Jay, the dance manager, moved to Chicago a couple of weeks ago so I’m not sure who’s in charge of hiring dancers now.

Marty’s, the other dance bar (and owned by the same folks as the Tin Room) is also open.

Zippers is now closed and will not reopen.

Both venues are as trashy and filthy as they come. I won’t be frequenting.

A quick follow up to Marty’s dance bar here in Dallas. The Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission did an inspection of 200 various bars all over the State of Texas to ensure compliance with Covid19 operating guidelines and revoked the liquor licenses of 3 of those 200 bars due to non-compliance. Marty’s was one of those three bars. The revocation of their liquor license is for 30 days.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I went there a few months ago.  I was there about 7PM mid-week.  It was pretty busy.  They had several dancers, but they were almost clones of each other.  Latin bodybuilders over 6-feet tall. Not a bad look, but they all had the SAME look.  I was put off by the pushiness of a couple of the dancers though.  One (that I was trying to give a "thank you, but no thank you" message to)  practically wrestled to hold me and grope me.  I went there a couple of years ago and the dancers were more diverse.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/24/2023 at 6:34 AM, Just Chuck said:

I went there a few months ago.  I was there about 7PM mid-week.  It was pretty busy.  They had several dancers, but they were almost clones of each other.  Latin bodybuilders over 6-feet tall. Not a bad look, but they all had the SAME look.  I was put off by the pushiness of a couple of the dancers though.  One (that I was trying to give a "thank you, but no thank you" message to)  practically wrestled to hold me and grope me.  I went there a couple of years ago and the dancers were more diverse.  

Perhaps I can answer this and a few questions above.

Happy Hour dancers arrive between 3:30 - 4:30 and usually that is 3 or 4 dancers.

The "clones" you refer to were most likely from Mexico or SA. They travel in small packs and work the club for a week or two.  Some of the travel pros from south of the border, especially the Brazilian boys, can be VERY pushy!  The most well rounded group of dancers can be found on the weekends. 

The place can be a bit sleazy or charming, I guess it's all in the eye of the beholder!

Happy to answer any other questions. Be well!

• 1 month later...