Joshua at Adonis L.A.

MaybeMaybeNot
This topic is 1399 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another forum member and I were at the LA Adonis nude party last night. Matt is an utter professional and runs a great operation. Yes, @regdadtype , we also thought the talent was thinner (literally) this time than in the past. The top guys are almost always busy and get snagged by waiting clients before they even leave the lapdance room area after a previous client. Thus, only the not-so-hot (brutal personal opinion!) talent is left to wander the public areas seeking business amid a sea of somewhat-bored clients. Nevertheless, it's always a fun time. The jock-clad bartender is upbeat and the view of the LA Basin is a diversion. I had a good time with Leon and counted about 15 lapdances going on at once while he was entertaining me in there. So that's where they all are!!!

Edited by azdr0710

On another note, there was a really cute dancer, facial hair potentially Latin with a cute hairy butt, about 5'10, I didn't recognize him from any of the pictures in the email,,,can anyone help with his name, and if he is available to see? It wasn't Leon or Achilles

LOL I know this is a very vague request, so any intel would be appreciated.

• 4 weeks later...
Well I’m obviously missing out. Where is adonis? Do you have to pay the dancers to go in the private area? Explain the private area Thx.

Adonis LA is at a Fubar on Wednesday and Sunday nights. They have nude parties once a month at a private residence. You have to be on their email list to be invited.

• 2 weeks later...
How could I attend one of the nude parties?

if in LA, you must get on the LA Adonis mailing list to attend......if in NY, get on the NY mailing list for instructions........

https://theadonislounge.com/

go to each cities page and click on "contact"....just enter email info at upper right and "subscribe"....the big form isn't necessary......

also, look for the several other threads here in the forum about how it all works and hints/suggestions.......

• 3 weeks later...